Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Question about a recent experience

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by halo014, Jan 18, 2010.

1. Ok, so the last time I smoked weed it was great. This was only my second experience with it and I noticed I got MUCH higher than I did the first time. However I have recently had a mini panic attack 2 days after getting high. So my question is: Is it possible that the weed could of caused the panic attack even two days after I had smoked it? Thanks in advance.

2. 2 days later? Probably not. The psychoactive compounds in MJ don't last quite that long. You're probably just paranoid from the experience.

Either way, I wouldn't sweat it, you're a newbie, you're bound to have some weird experiences the first few times you smoke pot.

3. I agree this is a new experience so your goig to go through some strange views. You might get paranoid because you might be afraid of getting caught because of how "illegal" it is