Question about a question.

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by ForOhForHeir, Jul 11, 2009.

1. Alright, I'm rather new here and was wanting to ask a question about something I took last month that I don't think was what it should have been. But, although this may be stupid, I'm not sure how against the rules it may be here to talk openly about that kinda thing.

So if anyone can help me out and point me in the right direction if this isn't it, I'd appreciate it.

2. what did you take??

3. Well I bought it at Bonnaroo this year, and was told it was acid. Two little tiny stripes of paper that looked to be correct. I threw em in my freezer when I got home and took them about a week later. About an hour and a half goes by and I get that little anxious feeling, but it went away quickly. Had no visuals, just sweat a LOT and was up for about 36-38 hours.

I didn't have a BAD trip...but there was nothing good about it. Most of the time I was quiet and in thought (which I usually am) but the only thing out of the ordinary with my thoughts was they were just all pretty negative.

Now while that was my first time trying lsd, I had two friends who are vets there and they said they didn't think I was acting the way anyone, not even someone who just is unfit for acid should act. One of them thought it was lsa, which I've never heard of before.

Any ideas?

PS. I can confidently say it had nothing to do with the set or setting. Those were both fine.

4. Head on into Pandora's Box, it is under "chill out zone" you will get a lot more help in there than in the General forum.

5. Dude, it was probably just some shitty bathtub, rat poison cid. Get hold of some good stuff and you'll be alright.

6. Urban myth, they don't put rat poison in lsd