question about a piss test

Discussion in 'General' started by mikejones420, Mar 18, 2007.

1. here's the situation: i bought a 1/2 ounce of some pretty dank stuff a week and 4 days ago. before this i didnt smoke because of a drug test(random) while on probation, for like 2 months. now i smoked like twice, and made cannabudder for the 1st time with about 6gs(2 days after smoking). Yesterday i just smoked the rest of what i had left, and this was 1 week after the eating of the cannbudder.

my concerns are: was this considered occasionally smoking? i have another drug test in 2 weeks, which is on a set date. actually 1 week and 6 days to be exact. I have no idea why they would tell me. How long should this stay in my system without detox? Although i will be using something, maybe synthetic piss. But if all else fails i would like to have some kind of understanding on what kind of time frame that i'd have, but most importantly, an answer to the question about the occasional smoking would be great.

Thanks.

2. sorry i have to do this, but i'm paranoid......bump!

3. anyone have any ideas?

4. Well heavy smokers it stays a month, occasional smokers a few days maybe a week something like that. I think what you did is considered occasional smoking yes since you were clean for 2 months and only smoked a few times through out the week. Still to be sure you want to take any detox thats safe and also plenty of water.

5. If your worried about it, drink some surgel, its a canning gelatin i believe, before your test. I use it to pass all my drug tests. Its been good to me and a few others I know who use it before all their tests.

6. Ive used a drink called "TestPure" the big one 24oz and follow the dirrections exactly and I passed a lab test. I was heavy smoker.