Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Question About A Mmj Card

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by EnjoiKush, May 24, 2013.

1. So right now I live in FL, mmj is supposed to go on the ballot sometime soon, I'm not exactly sure when. Supposedly it will be modeled after how California has gone about it, my question is "Is depression a valid illness for me to get my medical card in Cali?"

I'm hoping if it is there, then it will be here. If not I'm moving.

2. #2 MrGoatington, May 24, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: May 24, 2013
    Well, the primary thought when it comes to getting your card is what symptoms you need to have to be eligible. From what I've read and heard, it's going to really depend on the doctor, but you can get your mmj card for whatever the doctor decides it could help you for. That's not what you hear very often, as you usually have to have some serious illness, but it seems when it comes to California it's all about the doctor. 

If Florida does indeed take everything from California, it should work the same way, but I'd imagine it's a bit more simple in California as it's already pretty established. So ultimately, if your doctor decides mmj will help your depression, you should be able to get a card. It's also natural, and that's something you would have to at least act like you really care about. 

3. Sorry to say this but you my friend are a complete dumbass for asking a completely dumb question....