Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Question about a DT

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by killatkid2300, Feb 26, 2009.

1. My friend turned 17 today. We plan 2 get smacked on saturday. But.....he has a doctor's appointment and his mother doesnt kno that he smokes. so that leads to my question, Does the doctor test for THC when you have a physical?

2. Im no doctor and i dont know much about how doctors do things but in my experience, physicals only require you to pull down your pants but not pee in a cup. Even if he does test your friend, its confidential.

3. noooope!!!!

4. All the ones I had I just got molested by the doctor. Not anything that could detect THC.