Question About A Cruise?

Discussion in 'General' started by BurnAFewDown, May 13, 2011.

1. Ok so I'm leaving to go on an international cruise tomorrow with my family, I have a few questions for any of you who can answer

I'm going on a royal caribbean cruise ship, unsure of what one.

This question applies to both the cruise and airport security. Can I bring cigs through security at an airport? And I guess the same for the cruise? My parents don't know I smoke (yes I'm 18) so would they take em outa the bag and check em for whatever reason? Cuz I've heard their more expensive on the ship

Also, the drinking age Is 18 where I'll be going (deminican republic, Jamaica, cozamel) so I'll be able to drink on the ship, does any one know if there are any open (as in free) bars on board? Have heard different opinions about this

2. 1.) I'm pretty sure the cigarettes will be fine for the airport/cruise since they're "safe", just don't smoke on the plane.

2.) The bars have different policies that correspond with the cruise brand. So I'm not sure if they'll be free, I doubt they will though because that's a bit of a cash cow.

3. Ok thanks alot! I just asked about the bar cuz i have many friends that have gone to Mexico where all the bars are free (prolly through the hotel or w/e) but I was curious if it's true for the cruise too, cuz many places on it, theres free food for miles.