Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Quest Oral Eze Mouth Swab

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Buddjp, Dec 8, 2017.

1. Hey fellow tokers,

So roughly a week ago, I took the Quest Oral Eze mouth swab for as a part of a pre-employment process for a job I was offered. I hate to be that user who asks the "Do you think I passed?" question, but it would at least ease my mind to get some of your opinions on this situation. I'm a moderate smoker, usually smoke around four- five days a week. I'm 5'5", skinny, and quit smoking four days before my test. I brushed my teeth three times a day, flossed, and consistently drank water all throughout the day until my test. Company said it usually takes around a week to hear back from Quest. It's been six days since I've taken my test. I'll keep you guys updated once I hear back from them! Any thoughts would be appreciated!

2. Damn I've gotta dig up my last test results. When the first numbers were off the charts they ran a second as routine thinking the sample was contaminated or the test went wrong. Called me in for a fresh blood sample, the third run was higher yet. ( I'd dosed up with a couple extra hash oil caps that day ).
    My Doc finally asked me just how much Cannabis oil do you use per day ? As much as it takes to be comfortable I replied but over a gram of high grade hash per day. Is there a problem I asked ? I guess not he says if it's working for you who am I to challenge it.
    Nice guy for a Veteran Administration Doc. He just laughs when I ask when the VA pharmacy is gonna start stocking cannabis ?

Do let us know if you passed or failed and the NM per G you tested at .
    BNW <- doing my best to break the test machines. :)