Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Quest lab test - need help!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by ponyboat, May 19, 2018.

1. Hi I am new to this forum, I just got offered the job of a lifetime in investment banking. I gave notice at present great job, so the pee I offer up in 4 days will either make or ruin my career. I am a 23 year old obese male. I work out but have a very slow metabolism. I stopped smoking 61 days ago. SIXTY ONE DAYS AGO and still failing home drug tests. I have been working out like a fiend and drinking a ton of water up until yesterday and now will go into sloth mode until the test on Wednesday.

So now I am getting ghost lines. Not super diluting but drinking a lot. This is a test I took last night, the strongest line yet lol. FYI I took one this morning first concentrated pee of the day, and there was a line even fainter than this one but it was there.

I have read other posts and everyone seems to agree a line this faint will definitely fail in a lab. True? But if I dilute more? I bought some synthetic just in case but I am so nervous about it. I may consider going half and half with synthetic urine. I know this sounds stupid but if I fail, I want to fail for dilution not for suspicion of subbing, and I have heard horror stories even when the temp has been right of over zealous lab techs doing the sniff and shake so i thought if my urine is giving me a faint line, maybe not a terrible risk of failing for positive drugs but the synthetic would dilute clean and give specific gravity etc. That way it would have smell and bubbles.

I am just worried about the quest lab - are they going to pat my crotch? Do they stand right outside the door and listen? What should I do??