Quest for a pound

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Antdro707, Apr 2, 2021.

1. That’s a good haul.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  2. Flipped to 12/12 last night and swapped out cmh bulb for an hps

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  3. Day 2 flower, popped a trellis in to direct some of this stretch

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 3
  4. Day 4 flower they are starting to stretch out, I tucked the bigger branches down after the pic.

Found this old growing book to its pretty interesting

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  5. Watering day and feeding day using big bloom at quarter strength,
    Think my chemdawg might have a deficiency pic attached. Any ideas what it could be

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  6. Starting week two of flower and holy shit these plants have grown at least over 8 inches since I flipped. Biggest stretch I’ve had. (Notice the fan in the back left of both pics)
    Decided to stick with what I had for nutes and have been feeding tiger bloom and beastie bloom

day one of flip and day 8 pics (today) attached

Attached Files:

7. Week 3 1/2 update, gurls stretched like a mf, looking good so far, tallest one is right at 4ft tall hopefully it stops stretch or I’m fucked

Attached Files:

8. In my old age im finding i like them a little stretchier. Stacked kolas can look cool but spaced out, rock hard golf balls arranged like some sort of sex and or torture device is just..... I dont know, better.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  9. I like the visual lol , as soon as I put this hps in these things just took off

• Like Like x 1
  10. Its not just the HPS. Switching to flower triggers the majority of the stretch. You can veg under HPS just fine. People get way to caught up in thinking there is some "perfect spectrum of light for weed". Weed loves HPS and grows fine under it at all stages. MH might give you slightly more compact plants but because HPS is so much more efficient, the plants get more light and do less "searching for the light"

• Informative Informative x 1
  11. #91 Antdro707, May 10, 2021
    Last edited: May 11, 2021
    At week 4 flower now. 2 of the green punch (green crack X purple punch) has stretched into the light, they are looking way more of a sativa leaning pheno of the strain. My favorite one so far is the chemdawg freebie I got. I have high hopes for that plant lol.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  12. Man I smoke too much Last post I said I was week 4 but it was week 3 lmao. So here’s an update I’m on week 5 now flipped on 4/18/21.
    first pic is a branch I accidentally broke off. I’m prett sure the Chemdawg has a PH issue flushed it with 15 gallons of distilled water last week put still looks weird

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  13. Just about to start week 6
    Idk what’s up with the check dawg the buds a chunking up but it’s leaves looking weird. I’ll attach a pic of that one when I get home later on

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  14. Actually you can sort of see the chem dawg to the front left of the pics

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  15. Thanks man, hoping for that Lb

• Like Like x 1
  16. This is mine about 25 days in flower now.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  17. Looks fire man what are you running?

18. I’m right at day 50 now, breeder flowering time says 63 days, I think it may have about 2 weeks left for the green punch. the chemdawg has at least 3-4 weeks left so that sucks lol
    First pic is the Chemdawg 2nd is the green punch

Attached Files:

19. I’ve got Gelato 41 in the oven and working on a few other strains but will be a month or so before I can take clones from it. This is my strain that a buddy gave me a year or so ago and I love it. Dense big buds, lemon and kushy terps with a dab a sweet.

While you’ve got the time before harvest even a few weeks out definitely clean up those bottoms and you will have less stringy and airy buds. I call it bikini wax, but you might know it as lollipoping. You’ve gotta keep the nodes close lest you the top 12-16 inches when you start flowering and strip the rest. Good luck broski!!

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1