Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Quest drug test 10 panel w/nit quick fix 6.2 nitrate inquiry

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Mikejones1313, Apr 4, 2018.

1. Hey all, well I fucked up and miscalculated the amount of hours I had left to hit my 720 hour mark to get hired on from temp agency to employer and I've been smoking. Positive I won't be able to detox and have been really stressing out about this. Have heard good things about quick fix 6.2 synthetic urine besides the fact of it containing high levels of nitrates/nitrites. It's not cheap to have overnight delivery and I really would appreciate anybodies experience with this product and same type of drug test. My drug test type reads sap 10-50/2000 w/nit. Broken down it means something along the lines of 10 panel test 50ng thc per ml and w/nit means it will be tested for nitrates. My test will be conducted at quest diagnostics. Could really use some exact personal experience wisdom because it's pretty specific. Please help

2. I know it will pass for negative but will it be considered contaminated because of nitrate levels? I know the whole UT thing comes up but if sent for further lab examination will it be deemed non human becaus of high nitrate levels?

3. So what happened? Did you pass?

4. Hey could you please give us an update?

5. Mike did you pass???