Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Quest diagnostics oral-eze "blue dot" mouth swab

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Billysniece, Dec 4, 2018.

1. So i barely smoke, maybe last time was almost a week ago but took 1 puff yesterday about 16 hrs prior to swab. Hit the vape pen occasionally with THC, like last nite about 12 hrs prior to the swab. Was asked to come in & introduce myself to a job today, was not expecting the actual interview to be skipped & went right to the hiring process. Handed me the swab & now im panicking. I was currently drinking coffee right before i walked in, & i drink at least 64 oz of water daily, if not more. Brushed my teeth as normal this morning but forgot to use my mouthwash. What are my chances looking like?