Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

quesions about the small glass shabong

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by njsmoker, Dec 12, 2009.

1. im kinda new to smoking ive only been doing it since the beginning of last summer and my friend ordered the small glass shabong for me off of here and i was wondering if the bowl is like bowls on a bong where you can take it out or if you have to put your hand on the other end?

2. The shabong is basically just another name for a steamroller.

In most of them the bowl does not come out, it's basically just a tube that is open on both ends and you use the end opposite the mouth-piece like a carb. You cover it to milk the steamroller and then uncover it when you want to clear it.

They're pretty fun, though. ;)

3. alright thanks i wasnt sure...im pumped to get it cus its my first piece ahaha and i needd to stop smoking out of a can ahah

:smoking:

4. glad you upgraded cause cans are gross

5. ahah yeah so gross, also do you need a screen for this?