Query

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Mayor_LaLa, Jun 12, 2002.

1. How badly is the smell if you grow inside? I have been wanting to grow a very small amount for my own use, however I am concerned that my neighbors may be able to detect the smell from outside of my condo. I don't need the cops kicking in my door because one of my dumb a** neighbors smells "weed"!

Thank you in advance for your help!

LaLa

**Freedom is your right, until you refuse to take it!**

2. Keep it well vented and to a low minimum and the neibors wh=ont have a clue what your up too, now if you go with 5k of lights and 50-100 plants in flowering your asking to get caught, but keeping one or two plants under a 250 watt hps for personal stash wont get ya caught, it will barely smell up your own house let alone the neibors smelling it, also a good tip is getting a strain that does not smell much, such as Early girl the strain barely smells through flowering !!

Good luck on your grow!!

Budguy™

3. Thanks for the info.....

Is there any way for me to determine how strong the smell might be from the smell when I smoke?

4. i got a q that goes with this. how many plants would u need to be able to toke an oz. evry 3 weeks until ur next batch is done? and are the less stinky buds lesser in quality?