Querkle and Dairy Queen by Rustyjay

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by RustyJay, Nov 23, 2009.

1. Yeah, my Vortex is actually the same cut. I am really stoked to get her going, she is about 11 inches right now. Should be in flower in about a week or two.

2. Nice!!! Looking forward to watching grow wether its here or there. :smoke:

3. there giving out 3 jack the ripper and 3 3rd dimensions as there monthly special plus a bunch of dinafem stuff as ufo's

4. Wow, Jack the Ripper for the Win. That is the one strain I really want. I have a guy up in the mountains that I am waiting on for ripper cuts. That is one hell of a freebie deal. Third dimension is good too just not as popular.
    Dinafem is no joke either, their taste is top notch but it was a little weak in the stone department for me. I have grown the blue hash and currently on a Blue Widow

5. yea i was excited to see them as freebies so i found a freind that wanted to order some seeds and told him i would order them for him. im going to do two seperate orders so i get 6 of each of the tga seeds. this summer should be a good one.

6. sorry to double post but got a quick question. do you think it would be ok to order from the attitude using the regular shipping instead of garunteed

7. JAY, beautiful update bro, that dq looks so nice very frosty:smoking: Im tired as fuck right now so Ill emphasize a bit more in the morning:D:wave:

8. I would just go with regular, but I do like the shirts. Sorry for the late answer.
    No prob C&D, I am sure you will be around.
    But hey check out these curing shots from the DQ's

Dairy Queen 2
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Dairy Queen 4
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Look at that little fuckin nanner that snuck his way in there. The only one I have seen though. DQ 4 is the fucking stinky Dank. I love it.

And for all intents and purposes I am done with this thread. If any one wants to a strain review just let me know and I will get one up. Just being a lazy stoner I guess, but the Patinum OG and Chemdog will be updated in the next thread I make which will be for Jungle mantis and Vortex.

9. Some killer dank bro!!! :smoking:

10. that shyt looks bomb +rep jay

11. hey if you dont mind id love to hear a smoke report.

12. Thanks Shaggy, gonna work on the new thread soon. Already got some things popping.
    Thanks Smerph, I wish I could pass smells through the net cause this shit stinks.
    Alright, I will do one for both the Querkle and Dairy Queen. Was just being lazy I guess, give me a day or two.

13. So dank. I want to learn your ways

14. It's not that hard to do, just need do all the research before hand and love pot and you too can grow great looking weed.:smoke:
    Thanks for stopping by static shock, if you have question's just PM me.

This is for you bmerboy, no extra pics but it's better than nothing

Querkle report
    Product:
    - Urkle x Space Queen
    Breeder:-TGA
    Availability:- Seed

Overall Rating:- 9 on a 1-10
    Potency:- 9 on a 1-10
    Yield:- above average, I would not say a ton but some of the densest nuggs I have grown
    Ease of Grow: 7 on a 1-10 Slow early veg times and had issues with leaves dying on one. Looked like chlorine build up so would not blame the strain.
    Appearance:- 9 on a 1-10
    Odor:- Shit smells a lot like Urkle, just with a little funky fruity poo smell to it too.
    Taste:- Shit taste a lot like Urkle too, a little less grape but very fruity.
    Effect:- This one is the knockout punch, not good for wake n bake at all. Really good bud to relax you out.
    Cure Time:- 2 weeks
    Stature:- short and Bushy
    Indoor / Outdoor:- Indoor
    Odor of Grow:- Medium scent
    Smell:-Musky grapes even in veg
    Amount of Buds Consumed:Almost all of it, I need more.
    Germ. Rate:- 4 of 5
    Phenotype:-This one I would say leans toward the Space Queen side. I have 5 more beans to try and get the more Urkle pheno's
    Recommended:- Highly

Vegetation Wattage Used:- 400w MH
    Vegetation Time:- 8 weeks on that badboy
    Cloning:-clones pretty easy just slow to root.

Fertilization Used:- Botanicare Power Plant and Cal Mag
    Bloom Wattage Used:- 1600w HPS
    Flower Time:-8 weeks
    Grow Style:- topped multiple times
    Average Plant Height:- about three feet
    Average Yield per Plant:- Not to sure as I did not weigh all of it, but it was over three ounces.
    Fertilization Used:- Botanicar PBP soil, Grape Sweet, Cal Mag, Silica Blast, Kool Bloom and Liquid Karma

Dairy Queen
    Product:
    - Cheese x Space Queen
    Breeder:- TGA
    Availability:- Seed
    Overall Rating:- 8 on a 1-10
    Potency:- 8 on a 1-10
    Yield:- Average to low, I imagine if you train more you could get more from her.
    Ease of Grow: 9 on a 1-10 no problems at all
    Appearance:- 9 on a 1-10 nuggs are covered with trich's. One even has slight purple highlights.
    Odor:- It has a funk, not one for the stealth grow. it sticks to ya too.
    Taste:- Hard to explain not really completely cured yet. Pheno 4 is fruity cheese all the way. My first real clue at what a cheese cross taste like. Pheno 2 is more Space Queen dominate, still funky but more fruity.
    Effect:-This stuff is a real clear headed high, excellent wake and bake smoke. I could smoke this all day. It will get ya giggly and a little silly though, great uplifting feeling.
    Cure Time:- 1 week so far
    Stature:-classic stretchy sativa, best bet is to top it early and often
    Indoor / Outdoor:- Indoor
    Odor of Grow:- Strong scent
    Smell:-B.O. funky poo smelling sweet stuff
    Amount of Buds Consumed:About a quarter so far.
    Germ. Rate:- 4 out of 5 seeds germed
    Phenotype:- i have two noticeably different types. One definitely more cheesy and Sativaish buds.
    Recommended:- I liked it a lot but for those looking for the stuck stone this one is not for you.

Vegetation Wattage Used:- 400w MH
    Vegetation Time:- 3 to 4 Weeks
    Cloning:-No cloning issues

Fertilization Used:- Botanicare and Cal Mag
    Bloom Wattage Used:- 1600w HPS
    Flower Time:- 8-9 weeks
    Grow Style:- top early and often to get the most out of her.
    Average Plant Height:- 4 feet
    Average Yield per Plant:-I would say this one is not the biggest yeilder. I would guess about 2 ounces.
    Fertilization Used:-
    Botanicar PBP soil, Grape Sweet, Cal Mag, Silica Blast, Kool Bloom and Liquid Karma.

15. Nice smoke reports. :smoking: :cool:

16. thanks for the smoke report they sound and look like great strains

17. never even saw this thread fool. how come your camera doesn't bug out with the HPS on?

18. Dank smoke reports jay, I def enjoyed burnin a fat unknown cali shipment L readin those buddy:D Your buds look fucking fantastic man as always. Give it up for jay everyone:hello::hello::smoke:

19. i taught him everything he knows. lol

20. Thanks Shagg
    Thanks to you for making me write em. I didn't know how I really felt about em till I wrote it down.
    Yeah, I tried to sneak this one by you bro.
    I don't know why my camera doesn't bug out. It is a semi decent cam(sony cyber shot), the next one won't be point and shoot though
    Thanks a lot C&D, you have been the to follow this from the end of the last grow.
    Oh how true that is NY, thank you so much.
    That is a nice tent you got now.