Querkle and Dairy Queen by Rustyjay

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by RustyJay, Nov 23, 2009.

1. I apologize for no update so far this week I have been busy building my new grow area.
    [​IMG]

Querkle comes down at the end of this week. I promise I will have one last alive shot before then.

2. Very nice construction work there Jay, youre always busy with something new:D I've been so inactive lately in hurts on the inside, but you know how it goes when you find someone new.;) A different lady has been taking my time away, but everything is still solid with the reg girls. Im posting pics today, and I only yielded 8 1/2oz but off of 6 plants and 1 being less than 2 feet tall, others with mites etc, Im very satisfied.:smoking: I hate that I havent been updating it kills me, but Im trying to work it into the new schedule. Hope everything is well buddy, burn one for me:bongin:

3. peace!!!!! :laughing:

lookin great bro!!!!!

4. Oh I do know. Havent been to see the pics yet just got online. I have super busy trying to finish this room. I will have to cruz by and check it out
    Thanks, and check it out I am operational now.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Still got a couple of things to finish up but they are minor. The temps are a little cool right now at about 69. I just have to move my intake I think.

Here is a Querkle shot sorry couldn't do better but she comes down tonight.
    [​IMG]
    I will put some pics up of the Chem, Plat OG and Dairy Queen as soon as I get a chance.

5. absolutely gorgeous!!!! Bravo bro. Nice sticky buds n even the veggies are drawing my attention.

6. Thanks, man it has been a ton of work but I think I am going to like this new area a lot. I think i could even add another light or two if I wanted.

7. you def could but as is its a great setup. and the insulation for the ducting is a good idea. eliminate spread of heat wherever you can, I like it!

8. that querkle i need a cutting

9. Yeah that was the idea of the duct, plus block the light from the next room at the same time. I just hope I insulated enough summers get hot here about 110 during the hot times
    Your telling me, I finally had to just buy some beans. I did find a cut of some Vortex the other day though.

Speaking of the Querkle check these out
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    No purple in this pheno but smells great or should I say bad since it kinda has a fruity poo smell.

10. Damn bro!!!! That is a nice harvest you got. :eek: :eek: Looks like some killer dank. :yummy:

11. u my hero hahaha. can i snag one of ur magic wands? :laughing:

12. Beautiful buds man, the querkle looks fantastic.:smoking: Im sure you're enjoying yourself and your surplus of medicine, burn one for me brotha, I can't wait till cured pics/DQ:D:D

13. It is some killer, I got a pretty good amount of scissor hash of the trim. I smoked it and was lights out.
    It took me 5 hours to trim all of her, I got way more than I thought I would.
    Sure, I think I have one so spare.
    Surplus, I wish I am running on my last ounce right now. I need this stuff to dry and sad to say some will not get a proper cure cause Damn it I need smoke.

The only bad thing about growing is that you I have noticed is that you smoke way more. My tolerance is sky high now. I will roll a joint with a few of my friends and everyone gets devastated but me. So I start rolling a second joint at that point and hell why not throw some hash and keif in it too. Then I am satisfied:smoking: for a few hours:(.
    I will be shure to get some pics for ya tonight of the DQ's and Yeah I got a J rolled right now with your name on it.

14. YummmmmYYYY..........Lookin fantastic bro:wave:

15. You hit that one on the head jay, I feel ya on the tolerance bar being raised during/thru harvest time:D It really is unfortunate but its hard not to indulge on your hard work and dedication.:cool: I always smoke with my close friends and they get completely devastated and Im just content, but I guess that comes with choosing to smoke Ls all day of the finest you can possibly obtain.:devious: You da man jay, keep em burnin homie :bongin::bongin: I wanna see those dq pics too!:poke: I know how it is posting pics after harvest lol ;)

16. outstanding thread, what are the dimensions of your new grow room? sorry if u posted them. how many sections does it have???

17. jay nice harvest im prayin my next batch is good like that and i was wondering when u put it in jars to cure in a cool place do u think it can still pic up some color change since trichs continue to mature after harvest??

18. Thanks man, I just smoked some of the bottom popcorn nuggets right now and it is great.
    Yeah, I am still lagging on em. I wont promise anything but I am gonna go for tonight:smoke:.
    It's a 10' x 10' square with a 3' x 7' sectioned of on the inside for veg. Sorry to hear about your room. Hope you can rebuild soon.
    I have heard of some strains changing while drying but I have not experienced it yet. Thanks Smerph, what do you got going right now?

19. I finally got around to taking some pics now that everything is under control.

Dairy Queen 2
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Dairy Queen 4
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    I have been checking the trichs and they look like they are almost ready to flush. The odor from these two girls are taking over the grow area. Gonna have to wait and see which one is better since they both have great qualities. I do have 5 more beans of them so I may take a break to check out other strains. Just not sure there is so much to try out and so little space right now.

Chemdawg
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    This girl is looking nice. She has stopped stretching and starting to fill in a bit. I can't really get a smell since she is right next to the DQ's and once I get that smell in my nose everything smells like it. I wish I was on top of things and could tell you how far along she is but I am not. Gonna have to check when the lights are on.

Platinum OG
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    This girl did not have as much stretch as I thought she would. I am gonna have to remember that for the next round. Buds are developing and so are trichs. The color is dark green right now.

Well that's it for right now. Any comments or questions would be appreciated.

20. looks super healthy bro. Great looking girl :D