Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Queer Potheads?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by kaden erik, Feb 1, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Yeah man! FUCK THE POLICE! Why do they do their job :confused:

That should be rephrased to "Fuck our government and it's laws"

2. #42 WeedBratton, Feb 1, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 1, 2011
    I'm more inclined to believe this, considering the thread has drawn too much attention, the undercover would drop it and start a new one.

From a hell you would never understand. I'm trying to be insulting or demeaning, I'm just suggesting you simply ignore the ignorant people(don't try and "educate" them that's not your job), what they say doesn't matter.

3. they probably do that because christians believe that gay people don't want to be gay, and then they try to make them straight so they can get into "heaven".

OP, sorry for the.. dickness? of everyone.

4. Great...now I'm fucking Christian.

5. We all smoke pot.... good enough?

6. do I haveta be? can't i just be a dick?

7. I was hoping I could just be a dick too...but apparently we are Christian as well. Buddha is not going to like this one bit...

8. lol dude

9. #52 iCremateCanabis, Feb 1, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 1, 2011
    this is a forum for people who are new to toking to ask questions, take yo shit a gay website and find someone "420 friendly"

disrespect doesn't fly here - pawlywog

10. #53 BOXcarRACER, Feb 1, 2011
    Last edited: Feb 1, 2011

Look at it from a different perspective. Lets say I made a thread and in it I said "Amen for straight tokers!" Wouldn't a gay, lesbian, transgender whatever jump in and hate on me for saying it? I feel they have every right to make express there opinions in a respectful way and obviously I don't condone any of the immature and disrespectful remarks but would you not share in a spliff with me because i'm straight, because thats the way it comes off.

When I introduce myself in an online forum I don't feel the need to say i'm a straight guy because I don't feel thats what makes me as a person. My personality in general is so much more than if I am attracted to guys,girls or whatever, ya dig?

11. First off, jesusfuck, why did this simple thread turn into such a BIG thing? This always happens in every gay thread.

-OscarZetaAcosta was kidding around (Im gay and I found it funny), he didn't mean anything by it.

-Im sure the homophobic dicks and ignorant people that everyone is talking about wasn't referring to most of you guys in here that got offended. It was mostly referring to the obvious dicks in here whom Im not going to name.

-No one was trying to flaunt their gayness, so everybody calm down and get the hell out if you don't like it. State your opinion, cool, I'll respect it as will others, but don't attack people.

Everybody stop getting butthurt. . Oh, bad joke. Sorry.

anyway,

Ahaha, Casa del Gay. You sound chill as fuck, would love to smoke you up if Im ever in Houston. :D

Pansexual chick right here, but Im pretty freakin' gay. :smoke:

Welcome to GC! Sorry for clusterfuck.

12. anyone can do whatever they want! unless theyre straight! btw, do you realize that by you saying people can state their opinion but dont attack people is your opinion? therefore, free for all starts now!

13. Like and +rep.:smoking:

14. i once worked with this guy for a couple weeks who was flauntingly gay. although he seemed like a cool guy, it was real fucking annoying how concerned he was with being gay. after a while, you start to despise it. gay people just don't shutup. i don't think they know how.
    and when i say gay, i mean guys, who also like guys. girls are just girls to me, even if they are lesbians.

15. Thank you, that is more accurate.

That's cause I stand up for gays on gc and then get flamed and make people somehow think that i wouldn't smoke with a straight person.Over and over again.
    Most of my friends are straight.
    I get along with everyone.
    It just really sucks to see each and every thread like this get flooded with intolerance, ignorance, and archaic thinking.

when you are such a taboo and practically ILLEGAL minority in a huge world of cookie cutter people, sometimes all you CAN do is try to unite with those who you know for certain aren't going to judge you and mistreat you like soooooo many people have done before.
    And if someone made a straight thread, I'm willing to bet all the gays of gc would stay the fuck away from it. If anybody is in favor of equality it is the gay community. They grasp the fact that it's ok to make a gay thread or a straight thread. It's the straight people who go presuming and insinuating drama from the get go that cause threads to go fucking haywire like this.

But seriously, this is out of control and something i no longer have any interest in.

So, unsubscribing.

OP, welcome and I hope you'll still give these boards a chance after all this insanity. :wave:

16. Aren't you presuming that a straight person would judge someone for being different? All I'm getting at is I'm straight and could care less what your sexual orientation is.

I'm not trying to flame or start drama I just feel that a mature conversation here would help everyone have a better understanding of people as fellow human beings instead of trying to unite with only like minded people when we could all get along and celebrate our differences. Let's face it, everyone is different in one way or the other but that doesn't mean we can't all get along.

17. From houston here as well, simple to make connects follow your nose xD

welcome to GC!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.