Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Queer Potheads?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by kaden erik, Feb 1, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. unless errh yah vagina. well then, tell 'em to stop shootin up the neighborhood. and to keep their rap music down.

[​IMG]

2. Confusing as all hell, isn't it?:smoking:

3. I could really care less of what anyone's sexual preference is...I'm just having a bit of fun, try relaxing for a bit.

4. Well I'm bi :)

5. Hooray for lesbians! :D

6. that just reminded me of annicus...:smoke:

7. I'm plenty relaxed.
    It just really sucks that people think that they can fuck around more with people who are gay, and are vocal about being gay.

She was looking for queer tokers, not a smart ass like every other dude she's probably met in her life.

8. I fuck around with everyone...and perhaps she should have picked a more suitable site, considering the audience...do you really think it would result in a serious response?

9. I hate gay people who are vocal about it :smoke:

Its all like... nikka i dont wanna hear that shit keep it to yourself :smoke:

/opinion

10. I fixed that for you!

11. highchick i am going thru dejavu....:smoke:

12. I feel like this. Kind of like a minority person in a group that keeps reinforcing the fact that they're a minority.

We know, we don't care.

13. Another undercover from TX?!?! What is going on here...

14. dude, op is new...not someone flooding the place with IM GAY OMG....the way homophobes prosecute gays is no different from how sober people judge and prosecute pro-cannabis people

15. Shut up and get used to it, you think your special? Theres tons of people who deal with the same shit, it's not like what they say actually matters.

EDIT: Nothing personal against LGBT, but as someone who's dealt with tons more bullshit then you'll ever encounter.

16. Coincidentally...everyone that made a joke in this thread are being prosecuted by people that seemingly don't like us...

17. Yeah but this thread is bound to cause controversy, why post it on a marijuana forum especially apprentice tokers :smoke:

I don't think me or him persecute gays, i have no problem with them. I have a problem with the ones wearing rainbow colours wearing purses shouting "IM GAY AND I LOVE IT"

:smoke:

18. Just so you know, the main reason that guy, and about 66% of grasscity considers you an undercover cop, is because of how much you reference your location. Fuck the police, that is all :D

19. I was making a general statement.

I would feel the same way if OP made a post about shooting up dope and looking for associates to shoot heroin with, or if OP made a post about looking for black tokers, or tokers under 5 feet tall. I don't care.

20. ^^this is why we also a dislike button...where do you get off man?!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.