Queen mutha

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by possumbill, May 15, 2018.

1. See below pic,and tell me if this is a female plant.zoom!!! It.
    Isn't that trichs.??
    And on the right side doesn't that look like appear shape object coming from behind the sepal.
    Any feedback would be apreciated.
    Been on twelve -twelve for 4 days.

Attached Files:

2. How do you like 12/12? I can't tell man sorry.

3. It's okay.the plant is mainline and has 14
    Maintops.if it female then I will keep posting pics.at the rate it's growing it is probably gonna be a monster.all organic
    Not as fast as hydro I reckon but not far behind

• Like Like x 1
  4. Looks mint man. Is it true that if the flaps stay flat against plant near this stage of cycle theres a good chance that means shes a she? Id put a lazy ten on it being a female haha. What happened to the leaf in the lower part of photo? Mint grow broj

5. flaps?

6. Stipules

• Like Like x 1
  7. I would have to say that there are a lot of
    Things that could indicate being female
    Like crossing of the sepals, short and bushy,etc,etc.nobe of my male plants outside ever crossed those sepals.
    Lots of varibles.the nodes are beginning to alternate,instead of directly across
    From each other.either way it will be going in a closet ,cause I'm tracking my
    Ghost train haze and they should be here
    Soon.this plant is from a seed I found on the bathroom floor.of Wal-Mart .I'm just practising lstwm,(lst,with a little manifold
    Yeah it's a no namer,but it hasn't showed yet,but it smells loud,and is bushy,well would be if I'd quit with the exfoliation
    If it female I'll keep you informed on it
    Growth,I'm predicting from my outdoors
    Grow experience,it's female?!@#$%@#$$#

8. You fou
    How the fuck did you find a seed on the floor in walmart?

9. I know ,I know
    I took it s a sign.
    Thattt it was a sign from the gods of
    Cannabis.
    So i said this seed wants to grow.
    And it has really surprised me.im thinking
    There was a reason I have that pollen
    In the fridge.

10. That shits nuts bro. It could be a new mutant species. Bathroom walmart OG! I don't know if I'd wanna smoke it then.:love-m3j:

11. If it's male I'm saving the pollen.
    Simply grows like some Jamaican weed
    I grew in the early seventys.if I hadn't been training for a flat canopy,she would
    Probably be 3foot.im ready for some buds with my 50 pint frigdidaire dehumidifier. Them little bitty ones
    Just don't cut ut.

12. Hahahahha if she flowers with seeds ull have to put a seed back at walmart. Like a omen. Sort of like finding Jumanji

13. Right now she is picking up speed
    At 1 1/2 inches every twelve hrs I'm probably gonna have to get kinky
    And tie the old girl up,

• Like Like x 1