Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Quebec Gold (m39 x freezeland)

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by ApexTheGod, Dec 14, 2011.

1. Some quebec gold... pictures dont do justice sorry I couldnt take any good pictures cuz its rainy so here are the pics

IMG_0514.JPG

IMG_0515.JPG

IMG_0516.JPG

IMG_0517.JPG

Really really potent... 1 puff and you cough a lot but really a lot! its really strong

2. Lol, speak for yourself.

3. I dont cough at any other weed.. and check my threads ive got a lot of high quality triple AAA super premium cannabis... I never caugh but Quebec Gold is different.... :)

4. You from Quebec?

5. yes quebec city bought this for 60$ a 7g

6. not bad lookin for the price

7. meh, you can def see the m39 in there
    shits got beasters written all over it, not a fan, sorry

8. ahha yes you can def see the m39 is there but its sooooo strong man... really not m39 lol and the taste is really really nice... real old school crystalised quebec gold :p

9. Yo! I remember back in the days ( high school ) i use to hear of Quebec gold, peeps told me it was the bomb! Good shit was hard to find most of time it was outdoor ( freezeland and shit haha ) today am smoking nothing but good stuff, evolution of weed , love it anyway thanks for the share bro.

10. yeah its still the bomb but you have to pay for it.... back in the days prices werent that high ppl were getting quebec gold at m39 today prices