Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Quebec, Canada

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by hoops395, Jan 6, 2012.

1. Hey, i am going on a trip with my school to old quebec city, quebec, canada. I was wondering where to find some dank bud around here and how much it is a gram on average? specific street names would be best :) thank you all :smoke:

2. Just approach people that look like they smoke and ask them, then for a connect. It's easy. No need to go down to main street.

Before the lonely sticklers get in here, didn't specifically ask for a hookup ;)

3. I know this guy, his name is jimbobby hashmeister. He lives in a box. hes cool. ya know?

4. go to a head shop / smoke shop, -- obv reasons
    pizza parlor - look for people who look stoned
    people buying munchies or papers at a gas station
    people who genuinely look like stoners
    park, go to a park, people always light up at parks in Canada, or so i hear
    peruse around, you'll find something!
    GL :wave:

5. I live around the area, so you're going to have to learn to ask in french. :)

There are many growers in Quebec, seriously everyone up there tokes! A gram is $10 or less. Sometimes $5. You usually get some good quality reg, and dank isn't hard to come by. You will probably find Indica strains to be more common.

Good luck! And the drinking age is 18, if that's something that interests you !