Quck story to tell... IM HIGH.

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Sir Smokalott, Apr 2, 2007.

1. Well here the story goes as of 2 minutes ago.. I boiled some water cuzz i asked some dude if that would get the resin out, right?.. So yeah, I boiled it as my parents are sleepin upstairs and then stick the piece in and about 5 minutes later I come downstairs and woah... HUGE SMELL OF THAT SMOKE lmfao.. SOOOOoo im running around my house spraying lysol and my dad gets up to go to the bathroom and he's like.. Hmm smells funky.. burning leaves this late? or something and I was just laughing and like... yep, thats it lmfao.. SO then as i walk away spraying lysol.. lmfao, the water starts to boil over so all this resin's going everywhere...

Well, of what I had left of a black colored water.. I strained it all and got some shit and the rest i threw out cuzz i just wanted to SMOKE... so being as desperate as I was i dried it in a paper towel then heated it in the micro to dry a little more and it was somewhat dry and wet so I smoked the shit and it burnt bad but I got three good hits.. and now im happy to say that shit... IM HIGH! Thank you god, for this wonderful gift lmfao....

Of all the stoner stories.. I think that this one is the dumbest and worst mistakes you can make in a sittiung.. lmfao. Gotta give me some props for my smart thinking.. haha, peace~ :smoking:

2. did i read that right? you smoked a resin-soaked paper towel? now that is desperate

3. So are the rest of us, and you don't see us spamming the city with stupid repetitive threads.

4. lol wait nvm, i reread it.. im reatarded

5. Im pretty sure he took it off the towel first. Ive done resin before. Never again. Not even if im really really desperate. Last time I smoked it, I literally couldnt breathe

6. lmao, man sounds like you had a pretty close call, i enjoyed the story, that's why you should always take a pinch out of your current stash and put it in an emergency stash, just in case your dealer is gone or you lose your stash :smoking:.

7. LOL sir smokkesalot be Smoking Alot!!!!!

8. so what were you trying to do by boiling resin?

9. Glad a few of you enjoyed the story (besides that one dick).. As of now Im sober and by boiling my pipe, alexk1130, the resin floats to the top and you can sift it out then microwave it on a plate to dry it, and then smoke the resin...

Yes, it tasted pretty bad but all in all it was an okay smoke.. really i mean it didn't taste so horrible that I couldn't bear it, and it got me high untill i needed to sleep hahaha. Yeah well... never again will I do it with parents at home.