Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Quater of Orange kush and 2.5 of white widow

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by mcasprin, Aug 20, 2012.

1. ok i ordered from my guy (a grower) quarter of white widow he said 3-4 days i went down there and he said "bro i sold all my white widow i forgot, but i got a quater of orange kush". i bought the orange kush and he said " i know i fucked up over but ill give you that 2.5 of white widow FOR FREE!!!!". i was so happy :p a bit pissed i didn't get the quater of white widow as kush isnt my favoute strain, but still a win win :hello:.

ORANGE KUSH:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

WHITE WIDOW:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

what you guys think????

2. could use a better trim, but NICE!!!

3. The orange kush looks like it's on fire, nice pick ups man! :bongin:

4. Damn i wish i could get hookups like that, knowing a grower really has its perks

5. Talk about a good supplier :smoke:

6. ive had the same grower for 3 months this is some what bud he supplied me with

OG KUSH:

[​IMG]

WHITE RUSSIAN:

[​IMG]

hope you like :D