Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Quarter vs Half ounce

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by PotSmokingHippy, Jul 13, 2011.

1. I've decided to save my money and buy a quarter. But I heard some where that a half ounce is only 20 bucks more and you get double the amount of bud. Is this true? Cause I'll wait acouple more days for double the weed.

2. I dunno your dealer so I couldn't tell you

3. In Boston my guy does a quarter for 120 and a half o for 200 for headies

4. Say an 1/8th costs you $50 and a quarter costs you $90/95. Typically a dealer won't sell the same 1/8th for $50 and sell the quad for $75. Now, if you buy a zip for their $X then you can look at it being a lot cheaper.

I don't buy anything more than an 1/8th at a time because I don't want to smoke that much weed in one weed and if I buy a quad I know I'll smoke it up and not have any for the next weekend.

5. ..... hoorayyy for the double post :X

6. Where ya from? How much are being charged for the quarter/half to begin with?

Around me in the midwest, its usualy 20 gram/ 50 eighth/ 100 quad/ 150 half/ 300 O/ 1100 qp/ 2000 hp/ 3600 lb. for everyday good decent smokable buds, knock off some $ if you know the right people.

For the flame kill "name brand" buds it can be 25 gram/ 60 eighth/ 120 quad/ 180-200 half/ 360-400 O/ 1300 qp/ 2500 hp/ 4200-4500 lb. These are strictly ball park prices for what I pay and it all depends on quality of the trees and who you're dealing with and where you are.

I wont even get into the regs/mids prices because I simply don't like/ know them and it makes me depressed even talking about them. I don't like bad bud, put it that way.

7. Depends on the man you get it from, but that's very unusual for double the amount to be only 20 dollars more.

8. buying a half saves you more money then a quarter and then buying another quarter which are the same amount.

9. My dealer (Pennsylvania) charges $100 a quarter and $200 a half O for headies... It doesn't make sense to me where half an O would only be $20 more but if that's the case for you get the half for $20 more that's a deal!

10. midwest only has the finest buds around here

11. fuckk i can get an o for 200 easy

12. it depends if they do price breaks

13. A quarter here is either $35 for reg or mids, $50 for some dank. 1/2 ounce ranges from $120-160 depending on quality.

14. it doesnt really benefit me since i cant smoke a half that quickly..

here (in florida) im paying 20/g, 50/eighth, 80/quarter, XXX/half

15. halfs are nearly twice the price of quarters. 110 a quarter, 200 a half where i live