Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

quarter pound

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by sk3y, Nov 17, 2008.

1. I have a friend who can get me a quarter pound for $300 of some mids but its high mids. Is this a good deal?

2. yes it is.

3. hell yea i used to get that price in philly :D:D:D:D jump on that homie buy 2 for me :D:D:D

4. yea its good
    thread

5. Yea thats a pretty good deal for mids. For dank 500$ - 550$ is a normal.

6. for 300 its good money, thats under 80 a onion.
    Kinda too good to be true.

7. 1 lb = 16 oz
    1/2 lb = 8 oz
    1/4 lb = 4 oz

Is that right?
    So you're getting 4 oz for 300 bucks? Do it........

8. If you dont buy it, point me to this dude LOL. A QP for me would run at least $400 at 100-115 per O

9. haha ok thanks ! usually i just get like an o at the most , i have enver dealt with this much before so i wasnt sure. cant wait to get it. will post pics when i do.

10. U can do it!!!

11. i dont want to sound like a douche or any thing but the shit i get around here (texas) is about 60 an oz and 110 for 2 ozs and its pretty good shit high mids kb whatever you call it theres a lot of names for the different types of weed (yall know that though) but yea so i guess this dealer is a good one (mine)

12. Damn man 60 an o? Lets see some pictures of that shit. And to the OP I'd grab that qp up for 300. The cheapest you find mids around my area is like 420 a qp.

13. Do it. I'd pick up a $300 QP if I found one that wasn't straight dirt.

14. Alright...... DO IT!

15. lol o's are around 300 here depending... but it's worth it. so yeah unless it's work because smoking that stuff just isn't worth it

16. yeah, for mexi brick. read the posts from texans that get $300 Ps. It may be the same green in NC but it costs a lot more there, 300 is fair for a qp of good mids down there on the east coast, it'll get even more expensive farther north, up in MD that could bring you $450.

17. wow man. i can get 400 a qp of high mids and i thought that was a good deal. take that shit up no doubt man.

18. i live in upstate NY and like i said i get high mids 400 a qp. we get all good shit up in NY mang. no regs haha

19. Usually around here, in North carolina, a quarter of mids is $40, but the shit I'm getting is from a hook up in South carolina and the guy sells good ass mids.

20. Post a pic when you make that pickup, I'd love to see it. :yummy: