Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Quarter Pound Prices, How much do you pay?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by MaybeShady, Mar 4, 2014.

1. I crossed from Denver into Wyoming when I went through and never saw one officer. Although I wasn't carrying a quarter pound.

Ontario, OR to Idaho, thats a state trooper hotspot.

But, if you're going the speed limit, following the rules of the road, not driving erratically or smoking RIGHT next to a cop car one should have nothing to worry about.

2. Where I live you can get an oz of dank loud for 250 but usually 300 unless you got a good plug. But everyone here only smokes the good shit so you can actually find an oz of good mids pretty cheap. A qp of loud would be probably 900

Stoner at heart

3. What neck of the woods are you in? I mean, we got that shit here for like $850 tops. Oregon FTW.

4. L.A. Calif. but I heard from other states that our prices are high

5. You're paying $850 for a QP in oregon LOL?

6. Prices go higher my way. It's 20 a g mostly. All street weed

Stoner at heart

7. 800 in Arkansas but my plug is super wet.

8. Ha! I totally read that wrong at first. Thought you said my but plug is super wet.

sent from the toilet.

• Like Like x 4
  9. That too

10. Exactly hahah

11. Street prices, ny, $800-$900/qp

Grow it for ~$40

12. My guy gets me at 700 a qp(680 on occasion), 200 a zip. This is in a college town in Texas.

13. 600 for good quality bud.

14. Not really true at all. There is no overwhelming presence of police leaving Colorado.
    However, discussion of trafficking isn't allowed on the forums.
    If you are buying retail in Colorado, you cant purchase a qp at one time so you are going to pay by the oz, which would mean $100 - $250 per ounce. From a private source, I wouldn't pay more than $300 - $350 for a qp. Strain doesn't matter either, charging more for "special" strains is bullshit. Great weed cost the same to grow as average weed, the markup is because greedy fuckers want to take advantage of people.

15. In my part of Texas, it's been $300 for a quart (2 oz) or $500 for a half-Gal (4 oz) of home-grown Medical grade bud...

16. My girl just came back from a legal state where they have trash and she came back to my shit and was high for 2 solid days from one session lol.

17. 600. in a non legal state. were all smoking the same shit.

18. 150 for Oz, 450--500 QP, 1800--2200 Lb, depending on how the mule train is running.
    This is all quality indoor shit testing about 20%+ total cannabinoids. Nothing less than 16%.
    I bought this meter taking out all the guess work.
    https://tcheck.me/