Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Quarter pound pick up

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Kenji12349, Jun 30, 2012.

1. Just picked up a quarter pound of some dank $900 greater toronto area :)

Attached Files:

2. That's some nice looking bud. :smoke:

3. yeah it DANKS without the mason jar my whole house would reek

4. I want to crawl inside that thing [​IMG]

5. lol i just imagined that and let out the girlest giggle ever.:hello::smoke::smoke::smoke::smoke:

6. Damn, isn't $900 a bit much for Canada?

7. looks a little less than 4 oz =/

8. haha nope its perfect actually just fully scaled it out

9. depends where, obviously if youre by british columbia its significantly cheaper, but im at the outskirts of Toronto where a QP of dank will run you 800-950 max

10. That looks like a nuclear bomb of pot smoking deliciousness. :smoke:

11. Indeed it does seem a little steep. In Victoria, British Columbia I would pay about $500 a QP. An oz goes for about $150 so you save a good amount of cash. I didn't know Toronto would be that much more expensive.

12. i know for certain an oz in toronto for dank will never drop below 200 and it is always usually 230-240 an oz of dank

13. I swear I recall people picking up from Toronto for 180-190 a zip.

14. 900$ is pretty expensive for Canada, eh?

15. maybe he meant quarter pound

16. yes i dont understand how there could be any misunderstanding :confused::confused:

17. wow QP's for $500 in victoria? the cheapest i've heard in vic is $550