Quarter Pound of Shrooms

Discussion in 'General' started by Auto Rock, Jan 12, 2008.

1. Well... A couple of days ago, I my friend hooked me up with some shrooms... He had a half ounce on him at the time. That was gone pretty quick... Now he has a quarter pound on him! I am going to pick up some by Monday and trip again... Finally... A reliable hook up for shrooms... I love it.

I actually only ate one shroom but it weighed out to be over 2 grams. It was a very nice trip. It started off very slowly and I could tell this was going to be fun. I have never had that many open eye hallucinations, but I have always had a few. This time was no different but the feeling was different. My body felt like jello and I could hardly walk with out wobbling. I was sitting there on my bed and my room just began to turn upside down and everything was shaking and blurry. I decided to scrape some resin out of my old bong since I had no weed... there wasn't much there so I rolled it with some tobacco. I went outside and lit it up.... I kept holding it in till I could hardly breath and this made everything turn weird. As I would lean my head back everything looked like it was bending towards me. About half way through the spliff, I look to my left and a black cat appears, then darts down my drive way... I began to chase it but it then disappeared. That was the most vivid hallucination ever... The whole trip was more of a mind fuck and close eye hallucinations. Next time I buy some, I am going to eat a whole 1/8... That should be on Monday or Tuesday if he still has them. Someone should pick some up and eat some with me, and talk to me on AIM.... Have a "gay" ol time :D