Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Quarter Pound Of Orang Kush...

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Jakewhobakes, Aug 7, 2011.

1. Picked it up in Austin earlier today, he told me it'd be 1100 on the phone, I went there and he only charged 1000 so im pretty happy about that and the bud I got! Here's some pictures let me know what you think! :)

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  2. that looks beautiful

3. Thanks man! Looks better in person!

4. beautiful, i love seeing large quantities of marijuana, hope it brings you lots of happiness and good times

5. shit i get rid of it all in like 2 days! but ill have alot more of these to come :)

6. It looks great, enjoy!

7. Looks delicious lol :smoke:. Pretty dank stuff.

At first I thought it said quarter ounce and when i seen u spent a thousand on it i was thinking not even a noob would get ripped off that easily lol. My bad dude :rolleyes:

8. Thank you!

9. thanks man it tastes delicious too! but haha yeah that would have been crazy if that happend lol

10. Damn you got a lot! I hope you are enjoying :).

11. its not that much! but thanks man I am!:smoke:

12. Damn, those are some monster sized nugs man.

13. I wish I had a grand to spend on herb. Mad jealous my friend. ENJOY!

By the way, you drivin a subaru? I have the same keys. :D

14. This is the second post I've seen about orange kush today. I've never seen this strain in CA.

15. hell yeah! all the nugs in this batch were really big :)

16. I started out with a quad! haha but yeah a wrx :)

17. damn thats crazy and I didnt even notice I spelt orange wrong in the title lol!

18. Lol I had alittle bit of this stuff It was GREAT! just smoked some for 3 days straight with some friends. I recommend it to anyone.:hello: