Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Quarter Pound of "Maui Super Dawg" by PhilthyPhil

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by PhilthyPhil, Jan 4, 2010.

1. Showed a thread of this stuff a bit ago had to go back and get some quantity. Super good Outdoor Maui Super Dawg that turned Purple :D (MauiSuperDawg = Maui wowie X Sour Diesel X Og Kush)
    Good stuff for outdoor Im not complaining at 950 for the qp. Enjoy the shots more nice pick ups to come :p

Whole qp
    [​IMG]
    A closer look inside...
    [​IMG]
    Some nice nugs here :)
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. :eek:
    quantity AND quality
    nice pickup

3. :eek:

4. Ah lucky I'd be psyched to pay 950 for 3 o's of that let alone a qp.

5. I said god dayum.

6. Diesel maui and og kush? Jesus

7. lol my thoughts exactly lol It is an amazing yieleder to and an awesome genetics combo I got some clones for my garden :D

8. Nice pickup man, looks like some nice bud, especially for outdoor.

9. :eek:

you sir are one lucky sonofabitch

10. [​IMG]

holy guacamole. sick pick up

11. i Envy you :smoking: cheers!!:hello:

12. Damn,I wish we had those prices here, it's 1100 for a qp of Maui waui thats not as good as that looks.

13. 1100 is normal here to for dank indoor qps i just got a good hookup with a big scale outdoor grower in oregon where this was grown

14. Like always, good fucking buds, man. Wish I could get genetics like that.

15. The glorious west coast from Nor Cali up to Washington nothing but dank. Swing on by Washington state brotha and will smoke the finest cuts.

16. There's been a string of dank buds here in CT but I can't wait till I go out West and try some weed that looks like your pics, that's basically impossible to find here...stuff I got right now looks like it could contend with this tho :smoking:

17. Theres good weed everywhere I bet theres some fire over there in Connecticut just not as abundant maybe but none the less still some good indoor fire floating around. I long to go to the east coast and New England area and bring some west coast flavors around :p

18. I long just as much to bring the dank green from here to your parts; everyone should sample quality stuff from far-off places, at least I think so.

19. Of course :p