Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

quarter oz joint

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by efierman, Jul 30, 2009.

1. rolled this shit in the pouring rain up at camelbeach in pa

[​IMG]

shit was REDICULOUS

2. your link doesnt work :( Try using the "direct link" or " IMG " option on photobucket.

3. Wow. Such a waste :(

4. fix your pic. use the one that says "forum" not the HTML one.

5. Perhaps you should fix your link.

6. for all the lazy stoners too faded to copy and paste:

although, it doesnt really look like a quarter oz joint, i'll bet it's gone, so probably no chance for a reference pic?

[​IMG]

7. That look like it came rolled like that!

8. he must just have really big hands, nicely rolled though id hit that in a second

9. hahah true....but yeah thats a fat fuckn joint dude!:eek:

10. it also looks like one of those pre-rolled cones.

11. What kind are the see through papers? and how much do they cost?

12. Looks like my blunts :smoking:

13. does anyone know?

14. It looks like he used a cone-roller for that bad boy

15. Klear rolling papers

KLEAR 100% Natural Transparent Rolling Papers

They're not as cool as they seem, but none-the-less, they're fucking awesome:D

EDIT: They're like anywhere from 3-5$ at headshops in my town.

16. The mouthpeice is so damn big man, looks like you just packed the weed into a prerolled j. Bet it smoked nicely though. What kind of weed was it?

17. there are a brand of prerolled joints that are called "cones" they are pretty awesome i had hand surgery on my right hand and i couldnt roll ( not very coordinated with my left lol) so i found some of these and they are great they ahve some small ones you can squeeze in 1-3g's they got quarter and up also. Seen a oz cone joint in a-dam was great lol.

18. Damn dude you can roll some JAYS.

19. nice joint dude, looks like a quality roll. + rep.

20. Yeah, it's a pre rolled one. I don't like those things, just weird to smoke for me. The ones we got were purple and flavored though so maybe that's why I didn't like it.