Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Quarter Oz Cynex

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Dr. Sheldon Cooper, Mar 18, 2012.

1. [quote name='"matmew"']Looks amazing love the colours, thanks for all the photos. Could probably use a bit more of a trim but for crystal's sake just smoke the lot of it.[/quote]

thanks man, yeah the color is very bright, and no problem I love prodividing lots of pictures so you guys can appreciate the trichs and color :)

Yeah, the trim job wasn't the best, but leaves dripping in trichs I really can't complain too much, it all gets grounded up and a few bowls later I am feelings very high :bongin:

2. #22 Anoxy, Mar 24, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 24, 2012
    Haha indeed. I actually googled "cynex buds" and this was the first thing that popped up so I had to make an account and let the world know how awesome this strain really is.

Speaking of which, I just vaped a bowl of cynex out of my MFLB, with a little cynex kief sprinkled on top. Dear golly I'm gone.

3. [quote name='"Anoxy"']

Haha indeed. I actually googled "cynex buds" and this was the first thing that popped up so I had to make an account and let the world know how awesome this strain really is.

Speaking of which, I just vaped a bowl of cynex out of my MFLB, with a little cynex kief sprinkled on top. Dear golly I'm gone.[/quote]

Yeah, not a whole lot on this strain. I think it's just some random exotic breed outta WA. And damn, I may have to do the same later tonight, haven't had skunk in my box in a long time, or even any buds at all (I LOVE my bong)

4. [quote name='"Anoxy"']EDIT: guess I'll share some pics of mine...

Cynex - Imgur[/quote]

Damn! Great pictures! So bright and colorful man, much better than mine. What kinda camera?

5. mmmm ive never heard of that strain, looks like it could be a hybrid with some sort of haze

6. It could be. It can be very numbing and couch-locky.

7. I picked up a half of cynex. Prob the best smelling/tasting bud I have ever had. MADD trics. But I thought the smoke was really. Harsh. To the point I hated smoking it. Although it smelled and tasted like heaven.

8. [quote name='"bloody79O"']I picked up a half of cynex. Prob the best smelling/tasting bud I have ever had. MADD trics. But I thought the smoke was really. Harsh. To the point I hated smoking it. Although it smelled and tasted like heaven.[/quote]

Yeah it is some great stuff, mine burned great though. Sounds like yours is a bit dry though.

9. A little Canon sd1000 point and shoot. I spruced them up in Aperture a bit though ha

10. *goes in drawer and finds camera* I got a Canon sd1200... lol so technically my camera is better. I never played around with the colors or hues though in an editing program, I just take pictures with various light conditions and cross my fingers and hope for the best :p

11. Isn't playing around with colors and hues in an editing program making it not a natural picture of the bud...? I always crop and resize mine but never edit them after I take them... I just use Macro feature and try to find proper lighting

12. I didn't touch the color or anything. I just sharpened up the image a bit because it was a little blurry. All it does is define the edges more so crystals are clearer and what not.

13. Ah gocha, will consider touching up small things like that for my next pictures, new picukup today hopefull :hello:

14. #36 kalofkrypton, Apr 24, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 24, 2012
    I am currently growing 2 of these plants. I can't wait till they are done. :) 15 days into veg now. Question though. Any chance you have any info on this strain cuz I got Shit. All I know is that it is Cynex for sure. So any info would be great, especially since its also my first grow. :) my avatar is my favorite piece blue kryptonite and one of the plants.

Also, use the macro setting on your camera. It is made for close up shots like that.

15. Cynex is Cinderella 99 X OG Kush

Cinderella 99 is Jack Herer X Shiva Skunk

16. I picked up a bunch of this lately. Def some bomb ass weed. One of my favs

17. Anything else mate? :) potency, seed to harvest, sativa/indica dom? Thanks for the info on heritage. :-D

18. #40 kalofkrypton, Apr 25, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 25, 2012
    Called the place it originated from. Place in Seattle. Told me that its C99 and Bubba Kush. :) got all the info on it now. Only thing I need is cultivation time, but since I'm growing it already (17 days in) I will know here in a couple months. :)