Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Quarter Ounce Of Sour Diesel 85

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Jakob_024, Aug 2, 2014.

1. Smoked it all up already, it was great!

ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1406961145.988198.jpg

2. Looks good man! How long did you have it for lol? A 8th lasts me like around a month.

Sent from my iPod touch using Grasscity Forum

3. Lol a 1/8th lasts me 2 days or so

4. Looks dank

Sent from my HTC6500LVW using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. Sour D's one of my top 5, enjoy that shit my man.

6. Looks like some dank shit, nice pick up bro  :smoke:

For some reason I don't really like Sour D, gives me bad trips ... last time I felt like my tongue had a mind of it's own hahaha *mega baked*  :bongin:

qft. (does anyone even do that 'qft' shit anymore?? well, guess I'm takin' it back) Sour D has always been a strain I enjoy every once in a blue moon, but I get burned out on it REALLY quickly. I've always found it to be highly, highly overrated compared to many other lesser known and better strains. Hell, it even loses out on my scale of things to most other Diesels, for crying out loud.

A couple summers ago, Idk for what reason, but my town just got like, fucking inundated with Sour D and Original Diesel. I swear to God, for like a month and a half, every new batch was Sour D. I got sooo, sooo sick of Diesel strains altogether for quite the while after that.

Yep I totally agree man Sour Diesel is very over-rated, I don't even think it has a particularly good taste either. Hhaha no wonder you're sick of it then, but at least you don't get bad highs from it  :smoking:

I take it you're from US? Ever tried the strain 'Cheese' or UK cheese? Really popular over here and it's a pretty tasty ass smoke. I actually grew some my self, called 'Sweet Cheese'. Has a citrusy menthol taste on the exhale, damn good weed my friend  :smoke:

View attachment 1510536
    View attachment 1510538

9. #9 *dmoney/208*, Aug 3, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 4, 2014

Yep, in da USA over hurrr. I've definitely had Cheese, it's very popular in Washington and Oregon and make it's way into Idaho usually several times a year. Also have had Sweet Cheese, Big Buddha Cheese, UK Cheese, Chiesel, and Sensi Cheese here too, and I love 'em. Definitely more than Sour D, lol.

EDIT: forgot to mention one I had a few summers back called 'Bubble Cheese' that was a ridiculous indica with one of the best bud scents I've ever had up my deviated septum. Told it was Seattle import. The nugs were so caked frosty and dense as all fuck. Seriously some of the densest, heaviest bud I've bought. The 1/4 O I bought looked straight up like a short quarter. I saw it weighed right in front of me though, so I was just like 'DAYYUMM that shit is funky'

jah!/ :smoking:

10. 85 is way overprice from where I sit.

I would rather have the cheese and I have 6 clones of cheese. :)

11. I see why so cheap..lookn a lil dry..still gud deal.

Sent from my SM-G730V using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Great fucking job on that grow man. Looks like the shit I get! I'd smoke that down in a heartbeat, l
    keep up the good ganja work!

jah!/ :hippie:

hahaha daaaayyuum man, sounds like a strain I need to get my hands on  :smoke:

Thanks bro I appreciate it! Only my second grow and as outside so I think it came out pretty good  :yummy:  And holy shit it got me high as fuck  :hippie:

15. I don't see how they can make it last so long. A half o maybe lasts a week and a half to two weeks. Some times just a day

sent from your mom's house

17. Idk man. Low tolerance and not being able to smoke freely makes it last, i guess