Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Quarter of some BLUE DREAM

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by PiffSquad, Dec 7, 2010.

1. Wassup grasscity just postin some buds i picked up yesterday. Ive barely smoked any of it but so far its amazinggg. Got this q for $100 in maryland.

Sativa dominant: 80/20
    Genetics: Blueberry x Haze
    Easy to breakup by hand, not too dense. Your hand will be covered in kief after you're done with this bud.
    Smell: has a pleasant blueberry aroma that will tickle your nose. Definitely one of the better smelling buds i've had.
    Looks: Light green but has a bluish hue to it with some bright orange hairs. The buds are covered in trichomes.
    Taste: BLUEBERRY! so goooood :hello:
    Overall: 9.5/10!

So far i love this strain here are some pics for you guys to see. Anyone else enjoy this strain?? it has to be one of the best strains out there.. im rocked after 1 vape pack!

P.S. pics were taken with an iphone 4 so sorry in advance bros.

Attached Files:

2. yah man, very popular this year, but for a good reason, i LOVE blue dream, and yours looks delicious:smoke:

3. Damn, this is easily the most popular strain, besides og. It's spread everywhere, I've had it five times and my friends have it often. I really like the strain.

4. I wouldn't take pictures with your iphone they can track the pictures I've heard

5. and do what...get a warrant because they saw pictures of nugs that may or may not have already vanished by the time they even get it infront of a judge to get the warrant.... that shits more for people who have non medical grows and take pics... not just nugs lol

@OP looks tasty, blue dream is one of my favorites and my dispensary has spread a rumor it is going to have some in and they are some of the best growers in town so im very excited!

6. They can use the Data in the picture to find out what took the picture, when; and maybe geo-tag it. He doesn't seem worried though, and I don't think any of us are going to try and find him...unless maybe he gets another q of that. :D

7. looks like the Blue Dream i picked up a while back.
    nug texture and everything, and if it smokes the same i agree with you..its some DANK.
    :smoke:

8. #9 Hash Bean, Dec 8, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 8, 2010
    was just trying to help fuck off :cool:

[Disrespect doesn't fly here. -FW]

9. #10 Jumbo, Dec 8, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 8, 2010
    damn blue dream is still going around lol. shit came threw HARD. EVERYONE had it not too long ago

good pick up dank strain, one of my favorite highs

damn breh no need to verbally own the dude, could have just said, it doesnt matter with just nugs its not a illegal grow op.

and you cant track the actual picture, it saves the latitude and longitude in the properties can easilly be taken out with right click, properties, and just erase the latitude and save it...

10. Hahah why does everyone take offense to being proven wrong...i no where in their said "you are dumb, fuck you go suck it" i simply said EXACTLY what you said, only i said and do what? at the beginning lol....it was in no way meant to send bad vibes, IMO telling someone they are going to get busted for taking a pic sends bad vibes...i was clearing the air of that

11. IMO anything along the lines of "hey you just did something that may get you busted" causes more chaos than help, i was clearing up with the Op that they need fear not anything from uploading pics of nugs....which is the truth.... my bad lol didnt mean to hurt your feelings