Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Quarter of shake for 30

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by maryjane👌, Dec 11, 2013.

1. Just wondering what's your thought on shake and it that's a good deal the reason I wanna get it is so I can run blunts and jays

2. #2 DayJaVu, Dec 12, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 12, 2013
    Never, ever buy shake. Ever. Just buy buds and grind it yourself. There is no real reason to be buying shake and I'd never trust a dealer who does.

Buying shake risks you getting grit, synthetics, and other crap mixed in.

3. I get half O of Shake for 20

4. Make kief or something don't smoke that shit.

5. #5 snoopdog6502, Dec 12, 2013
    Fucking Pot Snobs, I tell ya..." Dont buy shake"

Plants grow more then big perfect nugs, If you want a cheap deal buy the shake.

Shake as in popcorn buds/bud chunks not leaf.

6. Are we talking dank shake ,mids shake ,or schwagg shake? I'm gonna guess since you paid thirty for a quarter you're talking mid which is straight. I love all cannabis myself whether it be a nugg or some shake......as long as it's not schwagg.

7. my dealer is my best friend

8. it's mids

9. I say that's straight. Enjoy your herb friend.

10. #10 DayJaVu, Dec 12, 2013

It has nothing to do with being a snob. Buying shake is extremely risky compared to just buying buds. If you are friends with your dealer, fine, whatever, but you are easily ripped off with shake.

You're lucky, I don't even know mine.

Extremely risky? Give me a fucking break. Crossing the street is extremely risky. Fucking skank bitches is extremely risky.

Buying some bottom of the bag powdery shit is far from extremely risky.

I can turn it into hash in 10 minutes with some dry ice and bubble bags. Fucking pot snobs will push right in on a toke of killer kief.

13. Some guy in my city used to add ground up glass to the bud to make it look like trichs and weigh more, then sold it as shake to kids in high schools and colleges.

14. nothing is wrong with shake! It still gets you high. Plus it is perfect for joints and blunts if you dont wanna smoke all your good bud.

15. Only time i dont like it is if theres a bunch of seeds... takes alot of real weed weight awaySent from my MB855 using Tapatalk 2

16. #16 DayJaVu, Dec 12, 2013

You are going to turn synthetics, grit, stems, and seeds into hash, really? If you can buy high quality shake where you live fine, you are lucky, but around here, you usually end up getting the bottom-of-the-barrel stems and shit.

Shake is fine, but buying shake is more of a gamble than buying buds. It's WAAAAAY easier to rip someone off with shake.

17. Shake is perfectly fine.  A quarter for 30 is shit though.

Dude I grow, I fill cardboard boxes stuffed full. I grow organic and even the leaf is killer. before I made hash I used to throw away weed because I did not want 10 pounds of the shit sitting around.

19. Ive never in my life come across shake in that form, or met anybody who has either. Internet says it happens but i think you overestimate the concern

20. so a while back I was telling a distant buddy of mine from college how i had lost all of my hook ups, he told me that he had a bc hookup that was getting him quality stuff from bc. so i ran into this guy earlier today and he ask's if im still searching i tell him i am and he ask how much I am looking for, i usually never buy any more than a 8th at a time. he is currently offering me an 8th of shake for 25$. my concern is that somehow ill get ripped off as alot of people don't suggest shake. back a couple months ago i had a break between classes and decided to take a hit from my pipe, once i was done i ran into this buddy at the parking lot hitting his pax vape, he didn't know i smoked at the time but definitely smelt it off me so he offered me a hit from his vape, so a couple days later i offered him to go out a smoke a jay jay with me, he graciously declined and said he wouldn't forget about it. I've been friends with this  guy since before grade 10 before i started smoking yet I really haven't hung out with him so I am just looking for someone's opinion on the situation