Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Quarter of Mids w/Macros

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Acadian, Apr 23, 2009.

1. Hey guys, here's a picture of almost all of the quarter of mids I picked up the other day. Just finally smoked some last night and it was a real nice high. Very uplifting, made me want to get up and do something, but I also had the focus to do some reading I needed to get done. I'm pretty satisfied with it. I know everybody thinks I overpaid spending $55 on the quarter, but that's the market up here.

You can't really see the crystals on the buds in this picture, but I wanted to get a picture of the whole quarter.
    [​IMG]

Lil' nug
    [​IMG]

2. Looks like some high mids 2 me sir!!!

3. Thanks, man

4. dude, your like a 1-3.5 hours away, and i def dont pay 55.

5. Where are you (general area)?

6. Maine/New brunswick border.

7. i got a half of sum mids last night that looks just like that for 55

8. id chief that anyday. looks good!

9. I will smoke that!! Looks like some good mids!!

10. wow, thos r amazing mids u got. Get the fuk of the internet and smoke that shit lol

but 55$ is a little too much, even if its just ur area. A quarter of mids for me runs about 25$ here.. But its still amazing bud

11. Looks like regular mids, nothing special lol. That's not a terrible price either...just a bit pricey...

12. anyone would smoke any weed as long as its not straight shit lol. and anyone who says they wont smoke mids is on a serious ego trip lol.

but i totally agree smoke that shit.

13. that looks like some really nice mids man! yeah 55 is a bit much i can get a quarter of similar mids in boston for 40... anyhow, enjoy.

14. yeah same in nh 45-50 ill to see all the new england smokers :wave:

15. Thats about ten bucks more than what I would pay for that. It looks like pretty decent mids though

16. good mids man, i'd pay 55 for that (simliar market). i mean let's be honest, i've seen a quarter of regs go for that price, and what you've got....it's not regs.

17. Thanks for the feedback, guys. I'm definitely pleased with this ganja. It's a really stimulating high. However, it does sound like I need to chat with the guy I bought it from, or look around elsewhere for a cheaper hookup.