Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Quarter of Master Kush...

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by phillipb115, Jan 21, 2010.

1. This is my first pickup post and since I just got a quarter, I thought I'd share :wave:

I was told its name is Master Kush, but I doubted that when I got the bag.

Anyways,
    [​IMG]

I usually vape during the day and then have a nice bowl at night and on a scale of 10... I would give it a 7.

2. I hope you didn't pay for a quarter oz of master kush.

That's mids right there.

3. $90, whether or not it be mids, it gives me the high I long for.

4. I don't think you can really say for yourself with a picture of that quality.

5. Man, that's all you gotta dig, props. Although still, $90 isn't the best price, but that isn't the best pic, so I can't tell if that's dank or not, but it looks justttt fine. No probs.

6. you should have some nice lookin frosty buds with some forrest green leaves if it's master kush..looks like mids for sure :devious:..it would of been a straight 10 if it was the real deal..all good though..keep blazin'!!:wave:

7. nice pickup but as long as it gets you high thats all that matters.:smoking: