Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Quarter of dank (pics)

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by The Doors, Nov 27, 2010.

1. Good stuff for $50
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. #2 FL Chronic, Nov 27, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 27, 2010
    Thats a fucking Deal dude! :smoke:
    PS-The Doors Rule!

3. pure...steal...

4. Very well handled erb.

5. wonderful for only $50

6. nice prices what state?

7. Damn good deal, took 2 bong rips and really I only needed 1, I'm retarded right now and trailer park boys is on jtv so good shit lolz

Right on with The Doors! :smoking:

8. I'm Canadian :smoke:

9. no wonder! lucky

10. Nice herb man, smoke them wisely :)

11. Very nice bud, especially for the price!

12. in the case of medical herb, the nugs are broken up into "dimes" "nickles" or "pennies" (really small buds) so that all of the weight accounted for at purchasing time is bud and not stem. medical herb doesnt often travel very far from the grow and does not need to be too carefully handled. in the case of non medical herb, it is common that a lot of traveling/handling will be done. big buds prevent trichrome damage and although you may have gotten some major stems running through those tasty nugs, you still got a sweet deal. a quo for $50? nice.