Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Quarter of dank. Or ounce of mid.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Slawter, Nov 13, 2011.

1. #41 TelevisedChaos, Nov 14, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 14, 2011
    This!

By that logic nothing is worse than dank, which in turn means everything is better than dank :D

I think you mean Nothing > Dank (nothing is greater than dank) :p

2. If its good dank go for it
    Or buy an Eighth of dank and half of miss?

3. dank. You smoke less, get higher, and your lungs appreciate it.

-C

4. Id get the highs but occashionaly its good to get mids bc if u smoke only dank after a while u stop feeling it as much so thats why i smoke both

5. Figure it out, is the dank 4x as good as the mids?

6. Well you're saying you need it I last at least 2 weeks so look at it this way would you rather smoke half a gram of dank everyday or 2 grams of mids everyday. I'd say decide after you try out the mids. For me its usually dank but its hard for me to smoke just a little bit each session haha.

7. Dank if you can make it last but when i get weed i am way to tempted to smoke for a q to last that long

8. Always Quality Over Quantity . A Few Bowls Of Some Dank Will Get You Much More Medicated Than A Few Bowls Of Mids Requiring You Too Smoke Much More Of The Mids .

9. He said a quarter of dank for $100, not $125...

I would take the dank over the mids personally.
    3.5g. one week, the other the next.
    I find I can really stretch the good stuff a long way but mids takes me so many bowls to get high that I can smoke a half in a couple days.
    but that's just me, do as you wish.
    Enjoy! =).