Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Quarter of dank. Or ounce of mid.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Slawter, Nov 13, 2011.

1. Mostly mids cause of low budget but a few buddies of mine came over last night with an 8th of good dank and that made me want to change up my pick up. But when i have weed i like to smoke almost constantly if i can. So i just don't wanna see that dank go by too fast.

2. 28 Firecrackers > 7 grams of the dankest buds ever
    Ya dig?

3. [quote name='"The Third Eye"']OP dont listen. if you can get good mids for 5/g thats obviously a better deal than paying 4x as much for maybe only 2x the quality. the only people telling you otherwise buy dank because they want to be better than others, money is not a factor, or health reasons.[/quote]

Wasat nawwe it taste so much better

4. Its 100 man im spending 25 tonight, guess i should have rephrased the first post :p. And i am mostly a bong/bowl type guy but i like to smoke a good bit of herb over the course of the day so that's why i usually get mids. But im starting to lean towards dank a little more now. I just dont want it to run out too quick. Last time i got a quarter it lasted 2 weeks but that was with limited toking. And nowadays i like to smoke all day most days. So i dont want to see it go by too quick.

5. Yeah man that's what sucks. I love dank, fucking best. I always got friends coming over, and I constantly smoke people and shit so that's also a reason for mids but go for the dank this one time man. Why not? Live a little :p :smoke:

6. o wow, yeaa I understand prices vary in different locations. Like mexico where mids are $5 for half an oz.

I still think prices here are really high. I get $5 a gram for dank when I buy oz and $10 a gram for dank when I buy dimes and dubs. Its nothing like mexico.

7. u post saying u have 125 but arent sure which u want , u expect us to assume that 25 for mids is coming outta that? Then dont say u have 125 and arent sure weather or not to get a Q or an o, say u have 100 or else ppl will get confused, after all were probably all high.

8. This is true.

9. Yeah dude, I'm getting the dank. Haven't had any to myself in a while.

10. I told him to buy dank because I personally prefer the stronger high, not because I want to be better than anyone.
    Fair enough have your opinions, but don't start acting like you're all knowing or some shit.

11. Oh yeah my bad for not reading the whole thread.
    Yeah, get the danks, even I was doing it and still smoking blunts for a while
    It really is better, especially if you buy munchies with that $25

12. There's a lot more you can do with an O of mids than a quarter of dank.

13. just curious on why people started to say things are bomb shit or bomb as shit last i checked m shit was shit and wasnt to bomb. but op like everyone says to every mids vs chronic thread get the chronic it is always better than bull shit weed

14. Must be like the whole bad = good thing from the '80s/'90s. lol

15. Dank all the way man.
    I feel so lucky to get good hookups (40-45 for a quarter of dank)

16. I would hope you get the dank... cause mids are not worth it and it's worse for your lungs. 100/q is street price here... i can usually grab one from my patient friend for $90-95/q. How much is a half o? I would just spend another $50-60 and get the half. It's 140-160/half, 250-300/oz in my city. If i ever buy that much im just going to the source itself and i can get it for $200-225/oz.

I just bought a $100/half oz (my buddies and i pitched on 675/3oz) of God Bud, Strawberry Kush, and Blue Dream from my grower friend in Bozeman... the growers here in Montana dont grow mids. And the shit i get here in Billings is not near as good as the shit in bozeman. 10-15% THC in Billings (last strain was chemo) compared to 15%-20% THC buds haha... not kidding either.

I would much rather have this for $225/oz
    [​IMG]

Than this for 25/2g
    [​IMG]

17. the bud above looks AMAZING lol, but yea def dank man

18. yup, most of my MT buds are cut, trimmed, and cured to perfection... and they dont cost me much either @ 200-225/oz, 200/oz from most caregivers here in Montana. Ones here in my city charge as much as 275-280/oz. But the smaller cities like Bozo and Missoula are usually 200-250/oz while it's 250-300/oz here in Billings. and that blue dream is some dank ass fucking bud... i get it often :smoke:

19. Dank>nothing

20. An eighth of dank and a half of mids.