Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Quarter of "Critical Kush"

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by OrangeK, Dec 17, 2012.

1. Picked up a half of this the other day, now down to about a quarter. Got the half for $160. Pretty dank bud

Attached Files:

2. That looks awesome! :smoking:

3. Good price. Looks delish!

4. Looks good. Sucks you have to pay that though. For not much more I can buy an ounce of dank.

5. Yeah it's a little expensive, but good for east coast. Most people I know get halves for $180-$220 where I am, so I'm happy :smoking:

6. Good price for the east coast, should of taken some good quality close ups, but definitely some dank

7. that looks fuckin tasty mate.

8. Dude, around here top shelf goes for $200/half EASY. A hookup would be considered $175. So for $160 I think he's doing more than alright. That's pretty much the best deal you're going to find here for a half ounce. MAYBE $150. Any cheaper than that and it's not top shelf for the most part.