Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

quarter of blue dream

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Atlas14, Jul 2, 2012.

1. tell me what you guys think..shitty phone i know..gonna stop being lazy and get the camera out of the closet for the next one..
    really is a nice smoke, not the first time I've had blue dream, probably one of my favorites

Attached Files:

2. Looks good

3. doesn't look bad at all.
    i had some blue dream yesterday, looked different..

4. thanks man! i can tell you it kicked my ass several times

always looks different haha

5. Yeah do you think you could take a picture with better lighting? Looks decent from the picture..

6. Love me some blue dream. Always glad to pick up some when it's around. Enjoy it:smoke:

7. i just finished it..i got it a couple days back and never posted the pics until today

8. Decent. Looks pretty dry.

9. oh i did!
    :smoke:

10. Nice man. I love Blue Dream.. when i get it, its mid to darker green but with a grayish moldy thc frosting and orange hairs

11. Of course it did your not going to have the exact same buds.. It depends on the conditions of growing.. and what type of lights... so you might have some dense super skunky blue dream or some fluffy blue dream with weak smell who cares as long as its blue dream and its fire

12. like he said below haha, thanks tho

well put, good explanation because it really is all about the growing process for how dank weed is

13. Eh.......

14. I think thats some good bud, but obviously the dealer just threw a name on it. Real blue dream is lighter in color and covered in trichs

15. [quote name='"kancastank"']I think thats some good bud, but obviously the dealer just threw a name on it. Real blue dream is lighter in color and covered in trichs[/quote]

Depends on growing conditions. You could get purple blue dream if it's cold enough.

16. #16 Capital, Jul 3, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 3, 2012
    Looks dank, I'd agree, it's a bit darker than the blue dream I normally see as well looks good regardless though. :smoke:

17. [quote name='"phil3"']

Depends on growing conditions. You could get purple blue dream if it's cold enough.[/quote]

True true. Im just speaking from the times ive seen it at disprnsaries and shit

18. Pictures dont tell anything

19. Yeah I have blue dream (from a dispensary) right now and it's darker than I'm used to seeing too. Just looking at it it looks very indica like, but not purple. Whatever though, high is pretty consistent with blue dream I've had before. Nice sativa effects with the body high too, and I don't feel like falling asleep haha! Great strain

20. You guys gotta keep in mind the OP didn't use the best camera or lighting. From my experience with cannabis and photography, I believe those buds are very frosty and are most likely a lot lighter green in real life. The darker color I'm guessing is from the abundance of the hairs.