Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Quarter lb of ELEPHANT OG

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by badnamajamas547, Feb 11, 2014.

1. Some super sticky fluffy bud I picked up today, for 1100, it's standard around here seriously, 20 a g, 60 an eighth, 90-100 a quarter, 170-190 a half, 275-350 an oz depending on quality. 1100-1200 a qp. This stuff is the best around, I have a solid connect. Check it out! It really smells like a safari or elephants or something african, it's weird. Good shit tho, what's yalls average price for a qp in your area? I'm from bama

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Attached Files:

2. idk doesnt look like a qp to me, probably is, Weed looks great though👌

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

3. Looks good man, here in Florida (Gulf Coast) I can get a QP for 800 to 1000 depending who I get from although some people pay almost 1500 if they're not locals or have a pricy connect.

4. Something like 375-400 for that

• Like Like x 4
  5. Where do you live though?

6. Northern CA.

• Like Like x 1
  7. That's why, shits different in the dirty south man.

• Like Like x 1
  8. doesn't look that fire, could be the pic

• Like Like x 4
  9. Looks good.. Snap a close up catching the resin glands!

10. I'm not saying he got ripped off. He specifically asked how much a qp like that would go in my area, so I told him.

• Like Like x 1
  11. when will they run out of words to put in front of "OG"?

what a racket..

• Like Like x 10
  12. My b lol I misread the first post

13. Was sitting on 114.5gs

14. #14 beerbrewer, Feb 11, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 11, 2014
    Looks like some decent fire to me. Here in NorCal u can come across that for 4-5 hundy.

Sent from my Galaxy Note II. I know you bitchez be jealous.

• Like Like x 1
  15. In the NE I could get that for just about what you paid, maybe a little less cuz I have a hook up.

Sent from my VS980 4G using Grasscity Forum mobile app

16. looks real nice. I pay anywhere from 800-1000 For a quap of some top shelf.

17. Looks good OP! you stay coppin QP's

18. QP's and above are when the price breaks really become noticeable. Through most of my connections, QP's range between $450-$600 with $450 being equal or greater than that of the picture. On the occasion where something is extremely sought after, price may go as high as $700, but unless it's jaw dropping, I'm more than satisfied with what I get normally.

*This is, of course, If I'm seeking something my designated provider isn't growing. I know not everyone has these options though. Still, price tag aside, I would consume that cannabis in the picture. As I tell everyone, if you're happy with the purchase, it's a good buy. Location makes a huge difference. Regardless of all that, the bottom line is that cannabis looks decent and I hope you enjoy every toke!

19. All the bud I get is from a good friend of mine who's walking distance from my place, he gets it all shipped from an independent grower, it's just always labled and he's always done me right, the pics may not look too good. I'm at work right now, but I can post some up close crazy pics later, my note 3 takes awesome bud shots but the lighting in my room is shitty

20. I can get some dank for 750$ a qp downtown from some sketchy gangsters but it doesn't smoke like this stuff does, and hardly has much of a smell but is still pretty and crystally, I pay 11 just because it's not some sketchy guy I could never see again who knows I have 1100$ in my pocket, it's a guy my age, who I've know forever and is down the street from my apartment and delivers it so no riding with it. when you bust these nugs they stick to your fingers and are so hairy on the inside, it's real potent sticky bud, just bad pics.

• Like Like x 3