Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

quarter bud

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Logieberra, Dec 29, 2012.

1. heres some pics of a huge bud from a quarter I picked up last night, not sure what it is but it reeks and is bright light green and has tons of crystals

any thoughts ?

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

sorry for the phone bright pics

2. Idk bro bad quality pics

3. Looks dense and indica-ish to me though. Prolly some type of kush

4. I thought this would be a pic of a bud that weighed almost a quarter....

That looks about an eighth depending how dense it is....or closer to 2g than an eighth imo

5. Doesn't look huge but its Pretty Dank. I love getting Oz from my brother and I only get 4 buds for 30 gs. Enjoy that dank.

6. thanks guys, yeah bad quality phone pics sorry DAMN YOU MOTOROLLA RAZR HD.. actually i love this phone besides the camera.

well its weird because he weighed a quarter but its just this big bud and then a little smaller one so it must be pretty dense , well I can tell you actually it is pretty dense and sticky...Have not grinded it yet but I got a feeling it will be pretty sticky and hard to grind with my handmill grinder

7. better pics bro. but doesnt seem bad from what u can see

8. No idea what the guys are talking about. Looks good to me. Frosty as fuck! :eek: :hello:

9. I'm pumped to smoke it tonight and listen to some O'Brother or something haha