Quantum entanglement question

Discussion in 'Science and Nature' started by Tokesmith, Jan 22, 2014.

1. Oh! I love physics! :) Guess this this thread is as good as any for a first post...

The latest theory, which is quite exciting, is that quantum entanglement results in a wormhole being created between the two entangled particles, thus allowing instantaneous (not FTL) communication between the particles.

2. [quote name="mr.maxplanck" post="19400439" timestamp="1390605894"]Oh! I love physics! :) Guess this this thread is as good as any for a first post...The latest theory, which is quite exciting, is that quantum entanglement results in a wormhole being created between the two entangled particles, thus allowing instantaneous (not FTL) communication between the particles.[/quote] ooh, that is exciting.Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

3. #63 The Architect, Jan 25, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 25, 2014
    The short answer to this question will be the observation of even the most basic scientific phenomena. Nobody knows, but there is speculation as to why such an event can occur. Although, our mathematics have been tested to the point of collapse and utter failure, ergo nothing we know is true.

Also, to all you wormhole and black/white hole fanatics, let this warp your mind a little.

Science... the study of approximation, on top of more approximation.

This is only the start of it. Keep reeling in back in and untangle that birds nest.

6. #66 MoosePaw, Feb 10, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 10, 2014
    amazing

7. Has this been proven? How can "instant" truely be measured?

Sent from my LG-E739 using Grasscity Forum mobile app