Quantum entanglement question

Discussion in 'Science and Nature' started by Tokesmith, Jan 22, 2014.

1. [quote name="pickledpie" post="19389396" timestamp="1390446556"]I think this is where the idea of quantum consciousness kind of comes into play. A lot of people don't seem to acknowledge that quantum mechanics has provided a more accurate model of our reality than any scientific school of thought that came before it.Eastern philosophy would go so far as to assert that no Other exists, as all exists as an extension and segregation of the self. When one brings the awareness away from the senses, one reaches a state of non-duality.This means that right and wrong, good and bad cease to exist as objective truths. Rather each right is right, each wrong is wrong, each right is wrong and each right is right. The basis for this is that language is simply a marker for ideas that cannot be entirely communicated between beings with the faulty and limited language that we use.Through realizing the true nature of the self and spreading this awareness, far greater communication can occur and we can in fact act as a singular being instead of several separate beings.An example is that of the human body. Through precise communication, synergy and harmony between countless cells, the human comes into being. This being feels as though it has one thought process, but in fact, this is one awareness made up of and consisting of countless though processes.I think perfect communication is the end product of our universe, basically resulting in a very malleable reality in which case egos shall separate and merge into One at will, simply to express creation on different levels and in different ways.[/quote],.This fits so strongly with my beliefs. May I quote you outside of gc with this?

2. Lol sure

3. #43 Timesplasher, Jan 24, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 24, 2014

I think its something called "pointlessness" 

4. [quote name="Timesplasher" post="19395195" timestamp="1390530045"]I think its something called "pointlessness" [/quote] yea cause instantaneous communication and the ability to learn more of the realm we live in is pointless. Lol.Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

Well spotted:)

6. [quote name="Timesplasher" post="19395339" timestamp="1390531661"]Well spotted:)[/quote] all good homieSent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

Hows it all working for ya so far? 

Funny that, thats the name of this game.

9. #49 Tokesmith, Jan 24, 2014
    [quote name="Timesplasher" post="19395602" timestamp="1390534097"]Funny that, thats the name of this game.[/quote] yea. If your not dizzy learning about quantum physics your not learning it at all.Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

10. #50 Timesplasher, Jan 24, 2014

Cant wait to see what comes of it.

I agree. Even the most simple natural thing can become complicated if broken down enough. Especially if part of the part is possibly lost in space somewhere. Wouldnt be worth worrying about otherwise.

12. #52 Timesplasher, Jan 24, 2014

OMG boats. Talk about confusing shit. So typical that in the attachment info consist of a paradox. Always the same anything conflicting logic can be thrown into paradox box... problem solved. We own the word reality. If the science creates a paradox that conflicts with reality, deal with the theory stop doubling up on what we know is real. 

I heard that by observing or measuring the dust interferred with it. So how can they conclude that they act the same? Magic fking dust particles being the basis for a whole scientific field is bad enough now there also being used to explain the existance of god. All this time and energy wasted when there is so much potential for real science here on earth and nature. Wow a snowflake. 

Your sarcasm isn't cute. Moreover, men of far greater mental capacity than you believed in that which you, a dogmatically narrow mind ('tis the spirit of the age), deny and ridicule.

“Atheism is so senseless. When I look at the solar system, I see the earth at the right distance from the sun to receive the proper amounts of heat and light. This did not happen by chance.” -- Isaac Newton

14. #54 Boats And Hoes, Jan 24, 2014

Wha?

My thoughts are original:) your comparions irrelavant. My mind is mine. Mental capacity validates beleif? Cmon Boats give up the jargon makes you look like a pompus fool:) You do have some smarts you just lack originality. 

16. #56 Boats And Hoes, Jan 24, 2014
    It's all love, brethren. :smoke:

"Mental capacity validates belief?" - "You do have some smarts you just lack originality." -- Originality validates validity? And, lol, what makes your thoughts original as opposed to mine? Because you say so...? How original.

17. #57 Timesplasher, Jan 24, 2014

So its a useless rant atleast i present honestly as it is. I dont pertend to know :god" and support my beleifs with whatever that dribble is. Its just another example of how others feel the need to define a reality for everybody. Its misleading and even becoming a trend in how information is presented.

Stop wasting peoples time and get back to the basics. (not just you boats but this overated quantum in a tea cup. Theory of everything ? get over it. Try make something real better. EG life/earth.)

18. #58 Boats And Hoes, Jan 24, 2014
    Honestly, why do you feel so entitled to judge how I've arrived at what I believe? Because of your prejudices? Because of your past experiences with believers? Yes, generalize in order to simplify... that is, generalize so that the world can make more sense to you, but, not even that, generalize in the manner that best suits your prejudices.

Your funny bugger. Cheers.

Fair enough. Just two opinions and thats all it is.