Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Quantity?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Bunnyrabbitz, Aug 26, 2010.

1. I got this today from a dealer I use to buy from alot and its great Afghan Kush. I payed 110 for this. Im wondering if its a quarter or would you pay 110 for this. Can't really tell because I dont have a scale and Im not sure the buds are pretty dense and that is a pretty fat pic its squished in the bag. Would you pay 110 for this in NY? I think so just making sure. :smoking:

I need to get a scale its pretty fat though.

[​IMG]

Thanks. :smoking:

2. To me that looks like an eighth. But it all varies on density. Personally.....I would never buy that, it looks too short for $110 bucks.

edit: if you want better answers, take the bud out of the bag and take a picture of it with a bic lighter or a dollar bill as reference.

3. Can't really tell the quality of the bud from this pic, and it looks way too short to be worth $110. But then again I live in OR so I'm quite spoiled :hello:.

4. nah brother you're alright. I'm from BX, that's def a 1/4, and if you're in the city that's a fair price. Good looks enjoy.

5. Looks like a little more than an eigth. Those little nugs can be pretty decieving though

6. A quarter should fill the entire bottom of the bag and I can't see quality in those pictures so I couldn't answer that question. $110 is a decent deal on a quarter around here though.

7. It's hard to say because its just a picture.

But if that was super dank, and super dense.

I'd probably pay around 100 for it. I can't imagine thats more than 5 or 6 grams though..

8. yeah dog we need more pictures.

9. idk really but from the looks of it hell no.

10. while it doesnt completley look like a full Q, in my past dealings with NY bud, it has been quite dense and heavier than the typical buds, so it doesnt always look like a Q. Also, NY bud usually runs me $25 a gram...all in all your good, but at the same time, its expensive..lol...good ol tri state

11. Looks like 3 grams to me... Would never pay even close to that for that little.

12. Can't tell with no lighter, I wouldn't pick up anything for over 50 without seeing it on a scale unless it's obviously worth what I'm paying. Post another pic with a lighter next to it or run down to Staples and pick up a 15 dollar scale.

13. As has been said it's almost impossible to tell due to density differences, etc., but from a quantity standpoint I'd say you got far less than a quarter if I had to guess, and at a very high price.

14. Looks like 2g definitely not worth 110 a q ain't worth that either