quantity vs quality

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by legalizeit843, Aug 12, 2011.

1. Delivery service? Coupons? Where do u live? I want to move
    there....lol

2. #22 wsrd4b2, Aug 13, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Norcal has it as well as whoever gets it delivered. I recently decided to splurge some free money and went with a higher quality bud...

I'm never going back

3. I smoked some real "mexican weed" in Mx recently, there is no way I would go for quantity over quality after that. That crap tasted awful, and barely got us high, for 40 minutes.

4. Damn bro, fat ass 2g blunts. I usually roll just 1g and they're pretty nice size.

I usually prefer quantity over quality, but I guess it's because I smoke a whole lot. Every morning before class and I look forward to smoking when I get off from school or work. Smoking like 2-3g's a day so quantity for sure. Can't afford 50 bucks in dank a day lol.

5. Nice.

6. Quantities got a 4/1 KD

7. I don't see why anyone would pick quantity over quality, you have to smoke less of the high quality so it lasts longer, so in the end, its a better deal, that and it doesn't give you headaches, like schwag is guarantee'd to, and mids will, if you smoke alot of chronic.

But whatever, you can have you oz of mids/regs, and I'll take my pound of chronic (best of both worlds)

8. Your confusing the fuck outta me,
    QP= Quater Pound
    Quater of a pound is roughly like 4 ounces

I dont know how much weed is in dollars but in pounds an ounce will be around 240
    Your saying you got 4 ounces, for 60 which in pounds is around 36pounds british. WTF

9. #29 dry contacts, Aug 14, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    haha damn bro are you that high?? yes, $30 US dollars for 112 grams, which is 4 ounces, which is a quarter pound. and once again, this $30 deal was a once in a while thing, usually it costs around $60

10. 36 pounds of any kind of money is a lot, and quit heavy to carry around.

This is all...(And expensive!!)

/end sarcasm

11. Quality honestly is more valuable to me.

12. No doubt. I would go with the regs all the time, I can make 28g's last a lot longer than 7..

13. 14 blunts from an oz????....lol....what kinda blunts you rolling over there?...godfather blunts?...i can get 14 blunts from a 1/2...:smoking:

14. thats what i have a tough time deciding....lets say i roll 1g blunts...thats 28 blunts vs 7 blunts....even if i gotta smoke 2 blunts of regs a day to get same high as 1 blunt of dro...its gonna last twice as long for same price....so whats the diff?