Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Quantity vs Quality

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by RolandGreen, Oct 1, 2014.

1. I started out smoking like most...low quality buds, or whatever i could get my hands on at 15. 
    Once I it 16/17 i was strictly on quality high grade herbs. (20 a g)..(sometimes 20 for .8 crazy ikr, but i live in a small lil Ohio town)
    Well my current dealer has the best in town..at least until you drive an hour north to Columbus where you can get good deals on medical grade.
    He usually sells 10 dollar bags of Sour Diesel (the top strain he usually keeps)
    The bags are usually .4 or .5....just enough to fill a cigarillo...and enough to get you lifted, but once the spliffys gone so is your 10 bucks and thats it.

So I've decided whenever I only have 10 bucks to spend tree, i'll go with mids which i can get 2 grams for it compared to the .5 of fire. But when i have at least 20 to spend im most definitely getting the ! grade chronic

What would you guys do with your 10 bucks in this situation?
    .5 diesel or 2 grams of mids

Quality vs Quantity 

• Like Like x 1
  2. Well if you're smoking blunts, mids is the obvious choice. Blunts and joints are the least efficient way to smoke..meaning they waste alot of weed compared to a bowl or vaporizer. 

And wow a .4 or .5 blunt? Ever hear of a rolling paper? lol 

• Like Like x 1
  3. Buy a pipe.  You'll get more mileage out of your supply than with a cigarillo.

• Like Like x 2
  4. Spend your $20 on CFLs and start growing, for those prices I wouldn't touch either.

• Like Like x 2
  5. I prefer concentrates.  I can spend $10 if I want, but that's silly, I never buy that little.  The LEAST amount of flower I've ever bought was a gram, and well, that's just because I want a taste.  Once you go medical that dimebag shit is out the door.

• Like Like x 1
  6. CFLs?

7. I'll start using concentrates more often once i get a rig. Now, i just use concentrates to drip on joints

8. Lights

and we have a grow as well, the other reason why we don't buy leaf

9. Get a spoon, one hitter, small water pipe, or vaporizer.  That way ether way you go your purchase will last longer and you hill get a more efficient high.  If you're a smoker on a budget joint or blunts shouldn't even be in your vocabulary....

10. If he wanted to grow then he would be posting in the growing section. Christ I hate it when people suggest this. Obviously hes not interested in growing.

And .5g of Sour diesel vs 2 grams of mids... depends on how much the mid costed and how much the Diesel costed. Both are $10 where I live, and I would choose the mids. The dank would last be 2-3 sessions and the mid would last me 4-5. 

11. #11 tallglassesofmilk, Oct 1, 2014
    Last edited: Oct 1, 2014
    Just grow your own..

• Like Like x 2
  12. #12 Mid man, Oct 1, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 1, 2014

Wat that makes no sense. 'Put those shit weed dealers out of business or become their supplier' you just contradicted yourself. 

Also, he lives in a illegal state I doubt he wants to invest time and risk into growing. It's not worth it here in these illegal states, it's 5 years in jail and a felony. Not worth the couple of dollars to me 

13. #13 NYCchronic, Oct 1, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 1, 2014
    Dawg.....save that money for like a week and then get yourself a big amount

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
  14. get with some of your friends and throw down on a sack together. 4 people dropping 30 bucks each will go far if you can buy it in quantity. for 120$ i could get a 1/2 ounce of medical grade MJ of various amazing strains here in Las Vegas. if you live in a medical MJ state and you are 18 or older {a friend maybe?} you might look to getting with a local advocacy group. i did that by going through meetup.com.
    good luck :metal:

15. Get a job op and have quantity of quality..... Seems obvious.

Sent from my iPhone 5s using Grasscity Forum..💨⛽️

• Like Like x 1
  16. good idea captain 

17. I am friends with my weed man
    So I get good prices on superb bud
    But when I didn't have such a great hook up
    I would just save up and buy in quantity, or dabs...

18. I live in Columbus & I understand !

19. No one has even noticed this. But .5 in a blunt?... Heck nah. That shit is gonna be more tobacco than thc.

20. Save money on spending less on paper. Instead of a $1 blunt wrap, tip your budtender/dealer instead. Karma begets karma, but paper just burns the same...