Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

quantity over quality?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by 545, Feb 13, 2009.

1. Quantity. I wouldn't pay $20/g if I could get 2.5gs more for $5 more. I will occasionally buy some more expensive stuff, but I figure that as long as it gets me high and I don't waste a ton of money on it, it's a good purchase

2. Very, very well put man.
    That is exactly how I feel.

3. i enjoy smoking too. If im in a situation where its a quarter of dank or ounce of mids as mentioned by someone, id take the ounce. I find nothin more satisfying then chillin in a cirlce smokin a fat blunt.

4. i say quantity over quality unless it's absolutely garbage/painful-to-even-look-at bud

5. I would say it depends on the situation. If i'm low on cash and I wanna smoke a lot, i'll buy mids. I usually rarely buy dank because of the amount of bud I smoke, but starting this week, I only plan on smoking 3 or 4 days a week, so i'm going to buy dank. I still think spending $20 a day for a gram is stupid. In most cases, I would take quantity.

6. Quality When I have some extra cash or want a treat. Quantity For smoking everyday.

7. I get medical weed and Im excited cause usually all I can find is dank but I just found a place that sells mids for 95 an O. Ill get checkin it out soon. I do like to have my Hawian Snow and LA confidential around but I also like to have some midgrade so I dont have to worry about running out of weed all the time..