Quandry for the Ages

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Colonel Ingus, Mar 10, 2005.

?

If Green were a Number, what Letter would it be?

1. Green

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. 53

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. J

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Q

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Red

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. 9

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. H

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  8. Hehehe...who cares, snappers are fun.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Okay, so i see a few people thought my sig was funny, so what do you think?

If Green were a number, what Letter would it be?:confused:

2. obviously it would be 420, does anyone get my sig or remember it in that movie?

3. i would have to say the same thing....just based on numarical and alphabetical order...

but if you really wanted to get technical.... 75513 according to alphabetical order...

4. Yeah, but the trick to the question is not logic, nor reason in any way, you must clear your mind and as a Zen Budhist would say, \"let the question answer itself.\"

5. The answer that came into my head was C, because Green is the third colour in that \"I can sing a rainbow\" song and C is the third letter in the alphabet, heh.

6. there i like that train of thought, but you still might want to come up with a more arbitrary sequential system than the alphabet. Like what\'s the third cord in the song?

7. It wouldn\'t be any letter, but at the same time be all letters. heh

8. Colorless green ideas sleep furiously.

Ever heard that one? It comes up a lot in my cognition classes, as proof that parts of speech can be put together in order and still not make sense.

9. I think it would be 00 like the damn roulette weel number which is green. That sob always takes my money.

10. there we go, now we\'re getting creative:D

11. Epsilon. No reasoning, just because. Is that what you\'re going for?

12. dude, itd be a 5. yeah... five.

13. yeah, the real answer is Q or 9 or any combination of the two, like Q\'ish 9 or 9\'ish Q, yeah, but i like your answers better. Peace

14. The answer is 42! haha (Its from the Hitchhiker\'s Guide to the Universe.)

15. lol that was funny, how many years did it take to come up with that again? some thousand years?
    I never finished the book though, only the first \'part\'

16. Natural Mystic, lol Yeah I think it was like millions of years.

I finished the first 2 books, and I\'ve been stuck in the middle of the 3 book for about a year and a half. Finishing the first book will give you no closure. It just opens the door to the second one... They are making a movie out of it. It\'s good that you didn\'t finish becasue from what I see they are bastardising the characters. Regardless it should be a great movie to watch high!

17. ¶øæΩ

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.